Black Men need to "Man-Up", mentor these lil nigglets out chea.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
man fukk the thread starter he aint know sh!t ,too many women raising kids

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Women need to make better decisions period, stop chasing social status
Keep them fukkin legs closed

I'm a damn good father to my son....u knew the nikka wasn't shyt when u met him at the club with a blunt in his ear

Men fault just as much...nikkaz will tell a woman ANYTHING for some ass then disappear in 9 months

If u let any old dusty nikka hit raw that quick, a different discussion needs to be had.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
3 good black men for every 100 black women :mjpls:

whereareallthegoodsingleblackmen.jpg

Proud to be in the 97% :obama: that was disqualified.

I ain't shyt y'all :pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Shouldn't these black women be thinking about "mentors" for their children when they are laying on their backs, spreading their legs for dusty ass Latrell down the block? Why do they only seek "positive role models" AFTER they bring life into the world? Furthermore, why are they trying to shame the men who did the RIGHT thing while facing no accountability for their own actions?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Still waiting on the article telling black women to stop having babies with nikkas who aren't father figure material.

I been with my gf for about 6 months, and I had to ask her pops permission before I could take her on a vacation. I also had to be vetted by the entire family, one of whom is a former Secret Service agent and the other who is a police officer.

Women just need to stop being pregnant by any old dude. A dude ain't gonna be Barack Obama, get you knocked up, then become Wacka Flocka. shyt don't work like that.

But who am I, I'm just another lost nikka.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Women have no right to complain about "deadbeat dads" when they decide to keep babies that the father never wanted.

If you didn't consult the man and make the decision together, shut the fukk up.

shyt don't even need to get to that point though. Require dude to wear a condom, and you stay on birth control. shyt ain't that difficult b

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
If u let any old dusty nikka hit raw that quick, a different discussion needs to be had.

ask them what they choose first though after they messed with the first one already

a dusty ride havin somewhat broke cornroll wearin nikka who love and takes care of his kids and handles his business all the same

or the nikka who makin double what they make in a month in 2 weeks nice car takin flights out to different spots for vacation durin the holidays but dont want nothin to do with anybody kids and hopes you abort his

who gettin used who gettin abused

:hula:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Still waiting on the article telling black women to stop having babies with nikkas who aren't father figure material.

I been with my gf for about 6 months, and I had to ask her pops permission before I could take her on a vacation. I also had to be vetted by the entire family, one of whom is a former Secret Service agent and the other who is a police officer.

Women just need to stop being pregnant by any old dude. A dude ain't gonna be Barack Obama, get you knocked up, then become Wacka Flocka. shyt don't work like that.

But who am I, I'm just another lost nikka.

let's be real

if a woman gets knocked up by a man and doesn't want the baby its ok for her to get an abortion. nobody says she needs to step up have that baby and raise it. this is regardless of the man wanting the baby or not. if he wants the baby and she doesn't its oh well nikka go kick rocks the baby is dead.

if a woman gets knocked up and wants the baby the man needs to man up and step up. this is regardless of the man wanting the baby or not. if he doesn't want the baby and she does he still needs to step up and be responsible.

nobody is really out here telling these women about themselves. they can do whatever they want and society will always throw the burden on the man.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Shouldn't these black women be thinking about "mentors" for their children when they are laying on their backs, spreading their legs for dusty ass Latrell down the block? Why do they only seek "positive role models" AFTER they bring life into the world? Furthermore, why are they trying to shame the men who did the RIGHT thing while facing no accountability for their own actions?

Word these broads be dumb as fukk and never,ever,ever get held accountable for their bad decisions.I know a chick who had a kid wit her ex this nikka had 3 kids 3 baby mamas prior to knockin her up,he lived wit moms,was unemployed and this dumb broad still let him in impregnate her.She stopped taking her bc cuz her "head always hurt" now she bitter as hell wit a 4 year old daughter who has seen her father one time in 4 years.NOW she regrets it when its to late

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
let's be real

if a woman gets knocked up by a man and doesn't want the baby its ok for her to get an abortion. nobody says she needs to step up have that baby and raise it. this is regardless of the man wanting the baby or not. if he wants the baby and she doesn't its oh well nikka go kick rocks the baby is dead.

if a woman gets knocked up and wants the baby the man needs to man up and step up. this is regardless of the man wanting the baby or not. if he doesn't want the baby and she does he still needs to step up and be responsible.

nobody is really out here telling these women about themselves. they can do whatever they want and society will always throw the burden on the man.

nikka the fukk you rambling about :what:?

What does ANY of that have to do with my point about needing to only get pregnant by men who actually want kids?

You on some Art Barr shyt b