Black Men need to "Man-Up", mentor these lil nigglets out chea.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
QiCMt.jpg

n13WS.jpg

women like these will be asking why nikkas don't take care of their kids. these will be the next generation of women saying you and your son aint shyt because of their obvious fukkups.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ask them what they choose first though after they messed with the first one already

a dusty ride havin somewhat broke cornroll wearin nikka who love and takes care of his kids and handles his business all the same

or the nikka who makin double what they make in a month in 2 weeks nice car takin flights out to different spots for vacation durin the holidays but dont want nothin to do with anybody kids and hopes you abort his

who gettin used who gettin abused

:hula:

Stop hatin breh, these broads just havin fun ouchea.

On the real I think most these women need to start fukking with havoc00. He wanna be a mentor anyway.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I agree with the premise of this thread...I don't have kids but I try to be a good role model for my god children and kids at my church...

Somebody did it for me, so I feel like I gotta pay it forward. I encourage all of y'all to be better! Trust me, SOME lil kid is looking up to u, whether you know or want to believe it or not...so do better AND be better! Peace and love yall

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I go through enough trying to keep my own head above water to be worrying about being a father figure to anyone who isn't my own, or my nephew. I don't have a kid for the fact that I know I'm not ready to be a father... why would it be on ME to be someone else's just 'cause I have a decent head on my shoulders?

I mean, I'm all for black people uniting, but taking on someone else's responsibilities while they do whatever they please? :childplease:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not my fault these chicks are laying with te drug dealers, thugs, nikkas in and out of jail

These inhumanw cats are on their own

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikka the fukk you rambling about :what:?

What does ANY of that have to do with my point about needing to only get pregnant by men who actually want kids?

You on some Art Barr shyt b
women are enabled to have kids by society regardless of who the father is. they don't really ever have to accept responsibility for their actions when it comes to children. the revolving door logic always paints them to be a victim. because of this they have no real reason or motivation to be selective about who they have kids with.

if a man is involved he should accept responsibility. its his fault unless of course she doesn't want the baby then its no one's fault. when is it ever really her fault? virtually never.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Here we go. :comeon:

Both genders need to make better choices about who they lay with. Michelle Obama doesn't become Passion from Bootyz and Boudain strip club. The only difference is women face dire consequences if they fukk with the wrong dudes. Single motherhood being the most common. But hey people often don't make the best choices when sex is involved. :ehh:

I've dodged some bullets. :whew:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
man I caught how the game was played 5 years ago and ultimately decided that I aint doing sheeit.

If people want this generation of young black kids to have better role models and a chance at life, then they better start telling these women to make better choices. That's the bottomline as far as I'm concerned.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Here we go. :comeon:

Both genders need to make better choices about who they lay with. Michelle Obama doesn't become Passion from Bootyz and Boudain strip club. The only difference is women face dire consequences if they fukk with the wrong dudes. Single motherhood being the most common. But hey people often don't make the best choices when sex is involved. :ehh:

I've dodged some bullets. :whew:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
no women do because women are the gatekeepers of life. the women get to choose whether or not these babies are born not the shytty men they may be sleeping with.

this is almost like saying if a con-artist cons people both the con-artist and the people that get fooled need to be more careful so nobody gets screwed. its the con-artist goal to do the con.