Black Men in Detroit Barbershop are hesitant to vote for Kamala Harris

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Quotes from the Black Men at that shop

- "I think it's a coinflip on who is going to win, it's pretty much 50/50"
- "I'm still in between myself. Being an Entrepreneur, Father, and Grandfather, I am worried on the state of the country 10 years from now"
- "I'm voting for Trump, because my eyes are open, I can see. The economy under him was doing a lot better then what we are going through right now. You can't even go to the grocery stores without making a life decision on which groceries you want to get"
- "Living on a day to day basis has become harder now"
- "There are some benefits from Trump on keeping our jobs right here in America, and not going overseas. And the working class needs more job security for citizens in this country"
- "As far as Immigration goes, lets face it. Individuals right now are coming to this country who not only illegals, but they are also criminals"
- "Was it not Kamala Harris who supported de-fund the police?"
- "I feel anyone supporting Donald Trump has a slavery mentality. At the same time, you can not put the burden of the economy and blaming any one political party"
- "What's wrong with alot of us is that we vote on emotion. We can't have an opinion without someone being mad or upset with us on our political decisions"

2-3 weeks until November. I could already tell Election day is going to be crazy :whew:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
The common denominator for Pro Trumpers is money and issues related to money.

The easy thing to do would be call them uneducated about politics (which they are, as most Americans are). And yes the Republicans/Conservatives have no shame at how far they're willing to lie and distort the truth.

But the Democrats, if they're serious about making change in this country via elected office (and I don't think they are), seriously need to look in the mirror. They have completely let the Republicans control the narrative about the day to day economics of Americans. People seriously think all the Dems care about is LGBT and Illegal Immigrants and at some point they have to question their message and branding as to why people think that is.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The common denominator for Pro Trumpers is money and issues related to money.

The easy thing to do would be call them uneducated about politics (which they are, as most Americans are). And yes the Republicans/Conservatives have no shame at how far they're willing to lie and distort the truth.

But the Democrats, if they're serious about making change in this country via elected office (and I don't think they are), seriously need to look in the mirror. They have completely let the Republicans control the narrative about the day to day economics of Americans. People seriously think all the Dems care about is LGBT and Illegal Immigrants and at some point they have to question their message and branding as to why people think that is.
This isn't new. Democrat presidents/candidates often inherit the fallout for a previous Republican's moves/policies and catch the blame for it.
Oh no 10 black men aren’t voting for Kamala
:unimpressed:
Stop it. This is a common sentiment in the working class.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
29C68CB39A5D2875CF056865323FD746B8E014B6

this whole thing feels...staged...:scust: