black men dont invest in black women

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
who the fukk is yall...when have I ever supported or played into that whole fatherless bullshyt :mjlol: of course you respond with generalizations to me like I've been one of these dumb ass nikkas bytching about women...you don't even have an original thought to share :mjcry: your posts seethe some real bitterness that you have and I don't care to figure out why

and shut the fukk up with the whole "oh I just wanted to post the article I don't agree with it" bullshyt...you know that there have been ignorant idiots just like you who come on here to post shyt with an obvious agenda nikka you ain't slick :heh:

First off, that whole post wasn't directed at your cry baby bytch ass, did I struck a nerve?

All I wanna know, is what makes, what causes, what is the background of a bytch ass man. Surely you must know

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
First off, that whole post wasn't directed at your cry baby bytch ass, did I struck a nerve?

All I wanna know, is what makes, what causes, what is the background of a bytch ass man. Surely you must know
you could have just said "I'm dumb as hell Fonsworth you're right my bad" and saved like 75 characters.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
you could have just said "I'm dumb as hell Fonsworth you're right my bad" and saved like 75 characters.

:mjlol:

You could have just never posted in the thread and went back to derailing other threads with personal conversations with female posters like the bytch you are. I'm dumb, but you're arguing with me. :russ:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Pretty sure the original posts states that "Black men don't invest in black women", so yeah, I'd say it kinda was directed at @Fonsworth , being a black man. Stop playing stupid :martin:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Typical. Try to be slick throwing shots with an agenda and when get called on it, you resort to childish ad homs and smilies cuz you can't handle pushback. You're a little girl trying to discuss adult things :russ:

:russ:
and you a bytch getting in shyt that didnt have anything to do with you. did you come in here sticking up for another man?

we all have our flaws, brehette :yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:russ:
and you a bytch getting in shyt that didnt have anything to do with you. did you come in here sticking up for another man?

we all have our flaws, brehette :yeshrug:
When your "logic" doesn't apply, resort to name calling.....like a little girl :mjlol: Grow the fukk up :camby: There have been other grown ass women in here with sense, you're the only one in here looking like a fukkin fool :martin: In here talking about having people in their feelings when you're the only one in here looking upset hurling insults after being called on posting blanketing, divisive crap. Now go on and get that last word, you know you want it :coffee: