black men dont invest in black women

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:what: does that not go hand in hand? if a single mom is trying to raise a black men, of course he would turn out to be a bytch, who leeches off women :wtf:

i didnt read the second article but...

that is a totally valid point. i just posted this because tlr is all too big on blaming black women and degrading her, he touched on that in this article. but also, white supremacy doesnt stop a black man from watching women fight instead of attempting to break it up. and to see a woman starving instead of passing her some bread. yes its all a byproduct, but we gotta break from these chains eventually
I think that's what's getting me. He hit all points and divides the blame instead of putting it on one thing.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with some of it....but of course it goes both ways...and black men really don't the resources to invest...when you're catching hell yourself...its hard to put 100% into building somebody else

the real problem is white supremacy...but nikkas are afraid to blame the main culprit, which is the white elite....our community was systematically destroyed by the federal govt...and this is well documented....some govt agents even admitted to it

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: does that not go hand in hand? if a single mom is trying to raise a black men, of course he would turn out to be a bytch, who leeches off women :wtf:

i didnt read the second article but...

that is a totally valid point. i just posted this because tlr is all too big on blaming black women and degrading her, he touched on that in this article. but also, white supremacy doesnt stop a black man from watching women fight instead of attempting to break it up. and to see a woman starving instead of passing her some bread. yes its all a byproduct, but we gotta break from these chains eventually
the problem is...that's not just a gender thing....a black man will watch 2 black men fight instead of breaking it up........:yeshrug:

it all comes don't to white supremacy...blacks have been indoctrinated

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

WOW...

...she said "of course" a black man raise by a single mom would turn out to be a bytch, who leeches off women.
Like there's no possible way that isn't the result. Just wow.

And how can someone say "Y'all are bytch-ass niccas...now come over here and invest in us" with a straight face?
Y'all have lost your fuccin' minds.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
WOW...

...she said "of course" a black man raise by a single mom would turn out to be a bytch, who leeches off women.
Like there's no possible way that isn't the result. Just wow.

And how can someone say "Y'all are bytch-ass niccas...now come over here and invest in us" with a straight face?
Y'all have lost your fuccin' minds.

oh please dont give me me that bullshyt. of course im not saying being raised by a single mom is the end all be all of becoming a bytch of a man. just like cinnaslim's story is not indicative of all black women, nor is this article indicative of all black women. nothing fits everyone. but you seriously tryna tell me that you're fukking shocked that if you as a black man are raised solely by black women, with no masculine figure in your life, you'll turn out ok 90% of the time? why is everything all or nothing to you? you had a stroke? i liked you taadow, i thought you could debate better than this.

did you even read the second article? i didnt. this aint what this thread about. did you even read the first? or are you just upset because you're bored. you having a bad day? im really not understanding why you so upset with this man's opinion. i dont recall you going this hard with the multitude of posters who shyt on black women like they get paid per post. :smh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
oh please dont give me me that bullshyt. of course im not saying being raised by a single mom is the end all be all of becoming a bytch of a man.

But that's exactly what you said, though. So what do you mean?

Don't get mad at me for something YOU said...

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
@muse why can't you be an adult woman and stick by your guns instead of running to reps?

im being an adult woman and not arguing with stupidity and stupid logic. you made your bullshyt rebuttal and that was all i needed to know i was done with this interaction.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
im being an adult woman and not arguing with stupidity and stupid logic. you made your bullshyt rebuttal and that was all i needed to know i was done with this interaction.

What was "bullshyt" about what I pointed out?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
We need a black economy.

Currently we are relying on the white economy and naturally its biting us in the ass with the disease of white supremacy and causing all of the symptoms said in the OP.

Its about time we all stop beating around the bush and start focusing on building a black economy so all of these problems can be fixed.

Last edited:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I'm in my 20s, but as i see it, if black men would think about it and be completely honest, they'd realize that a lot of the things they blame this generation of women for is actually black men of the previous generations fault. Not EVERYTHING, but just specifically, A LOT of the things they blame women for. (Read what i said carefully before u jump 2 conclusions)

How is it 24 yr old Keisha's fault (your female peer) that your OWN father didn't set up a family business, any property/houses, or even a college fund for you? Built nothing to pass down to you? How is it their fault that u had/have to do everything on your own? And is it a coincidence that it may also be the case for your male friends in the same age group? Who really dropped the ball? Who made your headstart even more challenging by not helping you as a father should?....

Your mother likely did as much as she could, likely got her education and/or worked multiple jobs, and took care of the household domestically, yet you still blame women for the way things are for you? Not the dad?

Young black men in general DO have a reason to feel disadvantaged, but it's not black women's fault. I'm not saying they're perfect, i get on them about things on here, but this is one thing that is the fault of OLDER black men, who did not set anything up for their sons.

Many black men around my age had to pretty much build from scratch. A lot of us did not get anything tangible given to us from our dads. White men, asian men, and hispanic men tend to have more help from their fathers. Not all but more than we do.

Black men dont wanna be honest about that. It's easier to blame it on women instead of just being real and facing the reality that a lot of older black men do not set anything up for us, and when they do it's usually not very much. Especially compared to other races of men and their fathers.

Many black men have misdirected anger/resentment. Instead of placing the blame on older black men who did not provide him with anything, they blame this generation of women like its their faults. It was older black men's job to provide their sons with things that will help them in this world. No its not their job to finish high school or college for you but it IS their job to help and guide you along as a man. Provide you with helpful tools in this world.

Last edited: