black men dont invest in black women

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
When your "logic" doesn't apply, resort to name calling.....like a little girl :mjlol: Grow the fukk up :camby: There have been other grown ass women in here with sense, you're the only one in here looking like a fukkin fool :martin: In here talking about having people in their feelings when you're the only one in here looking upset hurling insults after being called on posting blanketing, divisive crap. Now go on and get that last word, you know you want it :coffee:

ok thanks

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
This is easily the worst article I've ever read in my entire life
OP and the author should both just commit that. I doubt with these thoughts they are doing any good for society

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Make better decisions, ladies..... if that leads to dating/marrying out, then so be it.... Collectively, black men won't care either way.....

@muse Go back to LSA!!!!,

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Everything on here leads back to baby mamas and Ciara/Russell Wilson, thugs vs nerds etc

nikkas immediately started talking about "I ain't raising no other man's kids" and "she shouldn't have had a baby by Ray Ray" :dead:

I don't date women with kids either :yeshrug:. But a lot of nikkas on here seem to have comprehension problems, it's like a lot only think in extremes.

nikkas will get mad but anerican cacs generally don't think the way a lot black men do, and that's part of the reason we aren't even really competing with them. There are some cacs with that mentality, but overall, as a group, nope. If Pops passes them down a business, or if they want to start their own business themselves, they don't say "Well, some of these [white] hoes are having babies by these bum crackas, so I ain't gonna create shyt for my race, fukk it" :childplease: Yeah Megan had a b*stard by Billy, but that's not gonna stop Zack from doing shyt for white people overall (his own race). White women, even the poorer ones, still have white privilege. Megan will also probably earn more than a black man, even if she's trailer trash and be able to get another job easier than him if she gets laid off. Etc

Black american men tend to think in individualistic terms, "why build?! i only care about my bytch and my mama". But building and investing in our race would overall benefit black men too, not just black women.

If I go in a random white, Asian, Latino or Arab etc business, I'd see them employing women of their own race. Black men aren't providing black women with employment on anywhere near the scale other races/ethnicities are, so black women still have to rely on mostly cacs for jobs because they generally can't come work for us.

I have some male relatives who go maybe 2-3 times a week to eat the food/cooking of a female relative, and they don't offer to buy some groceries or contribute thing. No they don't live with them but if you're eating hot meals at their house often, why not offer to buy some milk or eggs or something etc it's pathetic. The men I'm referring to also make significantly more money than those women, and some of the women are poor

My younger sister has had some men ask her for money but luckily she knows better.

While I don't agree 100% with that whole article, but I agree with some of it. Nobody wants to admit that black men really aren't doing enough, telling black women that they're "black queens" and "the original woman" online etc sounds great but black women and black girls need actual help, not more heaps of empty praise. Empty praise doesn't provide employment, adequate housing, food, or clothing etc for anyone.

Until black men collectively provide more (not saying be Bill Gates but at least be able to offer black women and black girls jobs in our businesses and be able to come to us for more of their resources/needs instead of having to go through other races of men for their necessities/livelihood, while we "tip" them here and there, we as a group can't complain about black women not being submissive and feminine enough, and not treating us as the head/leaders. nikkas gonna hate this post, but this could be fixed if more black men cared enough to work together and try. The reason why some black women don't respect us is we are always talking about what females are supposed to do but always make excuses for our part as men. Collectively, we preach to females about their roles, but don't put our money where our mouth is on our end. I can speak on black men & building because I've had a business for years and I know firsthand that a lot of black men are all talk, making demands etc but when you ask black men about capital and resources, all u get is a bunch of lip service about why they "ain't got it"

Last edited:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Everything on here leads back to baby mamas and Ciara/Russell Wilson, thugs vs nerds etc

nikkas immediately started talking about "I ain't raising no other man's kids" and "she shouldn't have had a baby by Ray Ray" :dead:

I don't date women with kids either :yeshrug:. But a lot of nikkas on here seem to have comprehension problems, it's like a lot only think in extremes.

nikkas will get mad but anerican cacs generally don't think the way a lot black men do, and that's part of the reason we aren't even really competing with them. There are some cacs with that mentality, but overall, as a group, nope. If Pops passes them down a business, or if they want to start their own business themselves, they don't say "Well, some of these [white] hoes are having babies by these bum crackas, so I ain't gonna create shyt for my race, fukk it" :childplease: Yeah Megan had a b*stard by Billy, but that's not gonna stop Zack from doing shyt for white people overall (his own race). White women, even the poorer ones, still have white privilege. Megan will also probably earn more than a black man, even if she's trailer trash and be able to get another job easier than him if she gets laid off. Etc

Black american men tend to think in individualistic terms, "why build?! i only care about my bytch and my mama". But building and investing in our race would overall benefit black men too, not just black women.

If I go in a random white, Asian, Latino or Arab etc business, I'd see them employing women of their own race. Black men aren't providing black women with employment on anywhere near the scale other races/ethnicities are, so black women still have to rely on mostly cacs for jobs because they generally can't come work for us.

I have some male relatives who go maybe 2-3 times a week to eat the food/cooking of a female relative, and they don't offer to buy some groceries or contribute thing. No they don't live with them but if you're eating hot meals at their house often, why not offer to buy some milk or eggs or something etc it's pathetic. The men I'm referring to also make significantly more money than those women, and some of the women are poor

My younger sister has had some men ask her for money but luckily she knows better.

While I don't agree 100% with that whole article, but I agree with some of it. Nobody wants to admit that black men really aren't doing enough, telling black women that they're "black queens" and "the original woman" online etc sounds great but black women and black girls need actual help, not more heaps of empty praise. Empty praise doesn't provide employment, adequate housing, food, or clothing etc for anyone.

Until black men collectively provide more (not saying be Bill Gates but at least be able to offer black women and black girls jobs in our businesses and be able to come to us for more of their resources/needs instead of having to go through other races of men for their necessities/livelihood, while we "tip" them here and there, we as a group can't complain about black women not being submissive and feminine enough, and not treating us as the head/leaders. nikkas gonna hate this post, but this could be fixed if more black men cared enough to work together and try. The reason why some black women don't respect us is we are always talking about what females are supposed to do but always make excuses for our part as men. Collectively, we preach to females about their roles, but don't put our money where our mouth is on our end. I can speak on black men & building because I've had a business for years and I know firsthand that a lot of black men are all talk, making demands etc but when you ask black men about capital and resources, all u get is a bunch of lip service about why they "ain't got it"

Preach. I don't know you as a poster, but thank you for putting your prejudices aside

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
It's give and take.

Provide more than a beard and dikk and you'll recieve more than wet p*ssy and a smile

:dame2: