Black masculinity will be the theme of the 3rd season of Insecure

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toxic feminity is putting dope in your son's hands and telling him he's man of the house.
Toxic feminity is being able to smoke crack through the whole 90s, have your grandparents raise the kids, and have your huge segment of the population wiped from the general memory because "dear mama".
Toxic feminity is using Skinner Operant Conditioning in R&B format.
"She want a soldier and no scrub, pay my bills, and don't bug me" became a culture. R&B is "resonation" music. If they can't relate or emulate, it ain't gonna hit.
Y'all keep on being fools and looking at things from a suburban blackface perspective.

Well damn...

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
The last scene of Insecure will end with Issa Rae walking into the sunset with a CAC, with unfathomable glee on her face, as she looks back at the camera. Yall think this bish pro black. :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Don’t have them. I’m only going by what I seen in multiple communities. Especially lower income. shyt sad to see, so many broken people.
So numbers say otherwise, but your gonna continue going by what you were led to believe.

Alot of poor black families from the late 70s on grew up fatherless due to a number of reasons, but black fathers just walking away?

That is a lie.

Blame the war on drugs, blame the rise of government assistance having our women feeling like they didnt need a man in the house, but dont come here with lies that a whole generation of black men said fukk their kids and left.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So numbers say otherwise, but your gonna continue going by what you were led to believe.

Alot of poor black families from the late 70s on grew up fatherless due to a number of reasons, but black fathers just walking away?

That is a lie.

Blame the war on drugs, blame the rise of government assistance having our women feeling like they didnt need a man in the house, but dont come here with lies that a whole generation of black men said fukk their kids and left.
It's not what he's seen, it's an easier narrative that requires no thinking and no work. Just a finger pointed.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's not what he's seen, it's an easier narrative that requires no thinking and no work. Just a finger pointed.
I guess it's easy to assume that black men just walked out on their family growing up and seeing so many peers with no fathers or living with grandparents.

But if you just do any amount of research on the matter then it becomes clear what happened to those black fathers.

With all the information you could ever want at your fingertips, I dont understand how people can be so damn ignorant.

:snoop:

Daps

That is a lie.

I guess it's easy to assume that black men just walked out on their family growing up and seeing so many peers with no fathers or living with grandparents.

But if you just do any amount of research on the matter then it becomes clear what happened to those black fathers.

With all the information you could ever want at your fingertips, I dont understand how people can be so damn ignorant.

:snoop:

It absolutely what I’ve seen. Don’t miss quote me.

War on drugs and government assistance, is your both of y’all answer to fatherless homes. The same government assistant that has random men staying at these women home unwed.

Government assistance was the problem but not men stepping up and providing for there families, hell even being involved.

Programs don’t work if there not a need for it. Women didn’t just pop unwanted kids out and say fukk men.i also said a generation of fatherless kids for 90’s babies.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
It absolutely what I’ve seen. Don’t miss quote me.

War on drugs and government assistance, is your both of y’all answer to fatherless homes. The same government assistant that has random men staying at these women home unwed.

Government assistance was the problem but not men stepping up and providing for there families, hell even being involved.

Programs don’t work if there not a need for it. Women didn’t just pop unwanted kids out and say fukk men.i also said a generation of fatherless kids for 90’s babies.
Her body,
her choice...
What comes next?
If two people don't plan a child and one wants to keep a child, what is that? Where is your data, and why are you so firmly fighting against facts?
"Random men staying in their houses" but they remain unmarried and continue birthing children at their leisure.
"butbutbut condom"
Her body, her choice...her 100+ forms of contraception.
:camby: