Black masculinity will be the theme of the 3rd season of Insecure

Daps
Fathers raise your sons :scust:

fukking sodomite

Example A. Of toxic masculinity.

A father being in a child life doesn’t change someone sexually. It could change mannerisms

Also a good portion of my generation is fatherless and so called black men have abandon their children....

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Example A. Of toxic masculinity.

A father being in a child life doesn’t change someone sexually. It could change mannerisms

Also a good portion of my generation is fatherless and so called black men have abandon their children....
"Abandoned"
I'm afraid you'd have to have more control over custody, childbirth, and post-coital conception to really be a factor in a biased situation like this.
Cool disproven narrative.
What about those of us (a great deal) raised by grandparents? Don't sweep that under the rug.
Her body? Of course.
Her choice? Sounds awesome, I can support that...
Now what comes afterward? :ufdup:
Too nuanced for the feel good: "do better, nikkas" response.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Another moron, damn yall out here

coming from a castrated pandering male or bedwench? Im the moron?

tenor.gif

breh
do you

giphy.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
A lot of y'all are just as bad as you claim feminists are. The amount of strawman, false equivalency & flat out illogical rants in this thread is just pathetic. :dead:
Stop being a bytch, quote somebody directly and make a sound counter argument. I don't understand why so many of you males are so bytchmade and feminine.

Daps
Reppin
Goofass nikka in here talking about "illogical rants" but can't do research at all

A cac concept in reference to cac men reacting to cac women
THAT IS THE ORIGINAL DEFINITION AND ORIGIN OF THE TERM "TOXIC MASCULINITY" #FACTS

A documentary by two white women about black men in jail and black women at the DC rape crisis center.
THIS IS THE DEFINITION AND ORIGIN OF THE TERM "RAPE CULTURE" #FACTS

y'all combine and remix things to mean what you want and then get mad at nikkas for doing the 1 (the knowledge) and researching things on our own instead of just taking y'all's word for it.
:umad:

Daps
Reppin
hit dogs holler
So what you doing right now besides using catchphrases that sound good until they apply to YOU, like right now?
Call me another name.
:sas2:

Charge of Hypersensitivity (Code Blue)The Crybaby Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of being hysterical or exaggerating the problems of men (i.e., he is accused of playing “Chicken Little”). Examples:

• “Stop whining!”
  • “Get over it!”
  • “Suck it up like a man!”
  • “You guys don’t have it as nearly as bad as us women!”
  • “You’re just afraid of losing your male privileges.”
  • “Your fragile male ego …”
  • “Wow! You guys need to get a grip!”

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
So what you doing right now besides using catchphrases that sound good until they apply to YOU, like right now?
Call me another name.
:sas2:

Charge of Hypersensitivity (Code Blue)The Crybaby Charge

Discussion: The target is accused of being hysterical or exaggerating the problems of men (i.e., he is accused of playing “Chicken Little”). Examples:

• “Stop whining!”
  • “Get over it!”
  • “Suck it up like a man!”
  • “You guys don’t have it as nearly as bad as us women!”
  • “You’re just afraid of losing your male privileges.”
  • “Your fragile male ego …”
  • “Wow! You guys need to get a grip!”

wrong account

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Those arent based on "toxic masculinity" but a lack of culture,poverty, and job opportunities breh... Toxic masculinity is just an attack on gender roles.

Poverty does play a big part for sure. But not in all cases.

How do you explain the middle/upper class suburban kid that goes out and bangs, fights and in extreme cases kills just for rep?

That is what I'm talking about, that's an example of toxic masculinity.

All Im saying is what you pointed out negative about males led to death while toxic femininity was something relatively benign as being too nice/nurturing. You can say they're both problems, but one comes off as more serious than the other which will ultimately garner more attention.. Thats feminist 101.

They're both as serious as eachother, just that the effects of one is more nuanced than the other. I wasn't downplaying toxic femininity if that's what you think.

Ironically its alot of single mothers bringing up alot of these brothers engaging in self destruction, murder, and violence but somehow we still return the blame to "toxic masculinity." I guess the idea is that the mothers are raising the children to be toxic?

I agree, my point is they work hand in hand. The whole issue is incredibly complex.