Black masculinity will be the theme of the 3rd season of Insecure

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
:wow: The setup is coming.

:wow:The Black man is too much of a villain for me. Maybe Connor will treat me right.

:wow: Thank you Connor
48651-eight.jpg

:wow: Then after she butters her feminist up, she’ll reveal the cac she’s been with in real life all along.

:wow: It’s the perfect plan.

Hopefully this is just a PR stunt. @dora_da_destroyer says she knows of Issa and she dates BM. Hopefully Issa is just getting those militant feminist Millenial girls hooked.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Sad sight to see. For a long time, liberals have wanted to shot on black men but they couldn't find a way to do it.

For the sake of attention, women like Issa Rae are up to the task. When she gets thrown to the wolves, I hope everyone remembers enough to turn a blind eye.
i cant wait i hate this undercover bedwench

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'm no liberal or feminist but toxic masculinity is real.

It happens when men try extra hard to adhere to the traditional masculine archetypes and as a result end up harming/killing themselves or other people.
So tell me how this is legal

oh wait....

MEN MADE IT ILLEGAL BECAUSE WE KNOW ITS WRONG TO HURT PEOPLE

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Toxic masculinity doesn't exist huh?

Chicago Woman Shot While Filming Herself on Facebook Live

Toward a More Holistic Understanding of Filicide: A Multidisciplinary Analysis of 32 Years of U.S. Arrest Data

I'm about to "2 birds one stone" two conflicting arguments...You say "Where is the father"...well, in 70% of black household's HE'S "absent".
Knowing this, why is Mother-on-son Filicide 2nd to father-on-son filicide?

Also:
Furthermore, the percentage representation of children (up to 12 years of age) killed by female offenders was larger (91%) than for male offenders (72%).

Why is FATAL CHILD ABUSE so underreported? Well, the consumer is always right in America, and they'd get mad.

:sas2:

:mjlol: use cartoons for your point when men have actual new reports brehettes.

looks like toxic femininity is on the loose to me

:picard:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
:mjlol: use cartoons for your point when men have actual new reports brehettes.

looks like toxic femininity is on the loose to me

:picard:

ask yourself why that sketch exist and also don't try and use individual cases of women committing a violent crime to try and prove a point, you just come across as a moron

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Those arent societal problems like feminists suggest.

Of course theyre societal problems. How can gang violence, self destruction and murder based on toxic masculinity not be an issue?

"Too caring or nurturing" compared to toxic masculinity leading to deaths and killing... :mjlol:

What are you talking about.

At the end of the day both toxic femininity and and masculinity work together to produce seriousness issues in our communities. There's nothing more to it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
ask yourself why that sketch exist and also don't try and use individual cases of women committing a violent crime to try and prove a point, you just come across as a moron
That sketch applies to both men and women in/from hood environments.
Choosing to use real life examples of women doing so, including news stories with footage (for leadup and outcome proof) is better than using exaggerated fiction to prove a point. Especially when YOU were never part of that lifestyle within that environment.
:yeshrug:
Your response didn't add anything or magnify your point.