Black Manta rumored to be the villain in Aquaman (2018) !!!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Really? Cavill isn't particularly good just servicable as Superman and the Enchantress was terrible in SS. Let's not act like DC has a flawless track record as far as casting.
Superman is such a shyt character. And none of the films he has been involved with has had good writing and Snyder isn't going to illicit some epic performance from his actors. The combination of James Wan directing and Jason Momoa has far more potential then any of those character/director combos. Who gives a fukk about Enchantress, I'm talking about a leading superhero character

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
But Chiwetel will probably be both in the Dr. Strange trilogy.
ANd speaking of diversity, they changed the Ancient One from Asian to a white woman :dead:

fukk being the sidekick trying to risk life and limb to save the pretty-boy protagonist. :dead:

Yall notice that Cumberbatch is taller then Eljifor? See its the little things that count as well.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Superman is such a shyt character. And none of the films he has been involved with has had good writing and Snyder isn't going to illicit some epic performance from his actors. The combination of James Wan directing and Jason Momoa has far more potential then any of those character/director combos. Who gives a fukk about Enchantress, I'm talking about a leading superhero character
I do agree about Superman. lol
Besides being a technical achievement I don't see how this has a chance to be the GOAT comic movie tho. Aquaman vs Black Manta is taking out Batman vs the Joker?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I do agree about Superman. lol
Besides being a technical achievement I don't see how this has a chance to be the GOAT comic movie tho. Aquaman vs Black Manta is taking out Batman vs the Joker?
i never said it was going to be the goat i said it could be one of the best, not the best. i doubt anyone will ever top the dark knight

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
ANd speaking of diversity, they changed the Ancient One from Asian to a white woman :dead:

fukk being the sidekick trying to risk life and limb to save the pretty-boy protagonist. :dead:

Yall notice that Cumberbatch is taller then Eljifor? See its the little things that count as well.
Cumberbatch is taller means what?! :dahell:
How da fukk you know Cavill is bad for his role if you dont know the characterization of Superman? :dead:
Who said I didn't know the characterization?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never said it was going to be the goat i said it could be one of the best, not the best. i doubt anyone will ever top the dark knight

Winter Soldier but let's not derail the thread though:coffee:

I'm not sure Mamoa can carry a movie but if they emphasize the action they can make up for what he might lack as an actor.

I like Manta (please drop the Black) and Nate Parker looks close enough to the Young Justice version:

tumblr_njxilvjouA1tlc0ufo5_500.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

I'm not sure Mamoa can carry a movie but if they emphasize the action they can make up for what he might lack as an actor.

I like Manta (please drop the Black) and Nate Parker looks close enough to the Young Justice version:

parker is about 5'8 tho

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I heard he was good as Conan, I just haven't watched any of his other shyt. He wouldn't have been casted as Aquaman if he was a shyt actor, considering he's going to be in the justice league film and others as well, they wouldn't have hired him for multiple films whilst being a shytty aquaman. He doesn't have to say any lines, just look at his mannerisms and look of the character itself, you can infer a lot about his performance.
:sas1: you have a lot to learn about hollywood

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

U a hightest now.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What is wrong with black manta