Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
My soul is fukking burning up living in this country brehs. It's horrible because they've found and exploited the one avenue that's virtually impossible to fight effectively-- our Criminal Justice system. On one end you have the trust of the people. Black men are arrested and locked up at extreme disproportion???- Oh well maybe they should stop committing all crimes. Black men are repeatedly gunned down unarmed by police???- So what he do? He couldn't have been an angel if he's dead. None of these questions are EVER asked of law enforcement. You'd think that badge is a fukking halo. It gets worse when it comes to actually trying to bring about change. We can become economically strong, but how would that stop police from terrorizing our communities? Or give us justice in an already racist courtroom? Protests and petitions are just rhetoric, you can't boycott the government, we pay these fakkits salary whether we like it or not... too many's right to vote has been taken away by the very same people that are our problem... We're just fukkED in this country. It's time to revive the philosophy of Garvey. There's no home for us in this place. There's never been. There never will be. I'm over this...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So again they are going to drag this to the new year. Just remember my brothers out there. It's not about being "RIGHT" when dealing with the police. It's about getting out alive. Throw everything you know about "The Law" out the window. They don't follow it and if you aren't breathing it's your dead words against their living ones. Just get out alive, use your street smarts when dealing with police. But the best thing is to not say much at all. 1 word answers. Again get out alive:

Marvin Gaye - "Trigger Happy, POLICING"

You have 1 GOAL and 1 GOAL ONLY. GET OUT ALIVE. Stop all this "LAW" B.S. You see how the Law got both of these cops off WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE. LOL @ black people talking about "LAWS". These are the same laws that said we weren't even a full human being. I may be a 5th Generation American but it wasn't by choice it was by history. But this country racism runs so deep. I will never agrue or debate with anyone about racism in this country again. I've had enough "DEBATES". If you say American isn't racist I will question if you are racist yourself period.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
ByUEwNpCUAAbAL5.jpg
ByUEwMBCYAAWWQ9.jpg

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I'm getting tired of all this bullshyt, real talk. :snoop:

Those killer cops keep getting away with it. Nothing happens. And so far, nothing changes. This have been going on for at far as I can remember.

Enough is enough. If building our economic base and leverage it, among many other things, is what needs to be done, then we need to get it done, asap. Black people are being targeted, harassed, and killed and nearly nothing happens to the perps. Can't even get justice after death.

I don't know about you guys but no way I would raise a child here. No way.
Right with you bro....if I have any kids, they will be raised elsewhere.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My soul is fukking burning up living in this country brehs. It's horrible because they've found and exploited the one avenue that's virtually impossible to fight effectively-- our Criminal Justice system. On one end you have the trust of the people. Black men are arrested and locked up at extreme disproportion???- Oh well maybe they should stop committing all crimes. Black men are repeatedly gunned down unarmed by police???- So what he do? He couldn't have been an angel if he's dead. None of these questions are EVER asked of law enforcement. You'd think that badge is a fukking halo. It gets worse when it comes to actually trying to bring about change. We can become economically strong, but how would that stop police from terrorizing our communities? Or give us justice in an already racist courtroom? Protests and petitions are just rhetoric, you can't boycott the government, we pay these fakkits salary whether we like it or not... too many's right to vote has been taken away by the very same people that are our problem... We're just fukkED in this country. It's time to revive the philosophy of Garvey. There's no home for us in this place. There's never been. There never will be. I'm over this...
Gospel....I'm working on my exit as we speak....

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I agree 200% breh

10:31

Superstar
Daps
A lot of us neglect to apply context when we react to the updates in both of these brother's cases and all the recent hate crimes in this country.

Bottom line, is post slavery they had no use for us and the civil rights movement to force our enemy to accept us into their world was the wrong battle and we fought it tooth and nail.

We were brought here to work. Thats it...

point blank

They don't and never cared about us.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
pigs shot at him as soon as they laid eyes on him like they was hunting...after seeing the video it is clear the pigs intended to kill or cause grievous injury...the pigs heard black man with a gun and shooting him on sight was the only option...

Genesis 25
27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.

:sas2: