Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
MICHAEL DUNN RETRIAL JURY:

Juror 1: White male; married; has two kids, 19 & 16; lives in Whitehouse area; has been in Duval for 15 years; has two relatives in law enforcement; has not been a victim of a crime; was arrested as a teen 30 years ago; has a concealed weapons permit.

Juror 22: White male; married; has three children; lives at the Beaches; has been in Duval for three years; has no friends or family in law enforcement; has not been the victim of a crime; has not been arrested.

Juror 23: White male; married; has two children; lives downtown; has been in Duval for 20 years; has no friends of family in law enforcement; has not been the victim of a crime; was arrested once and the charges were dropped.

Juror 32: White male; married; has one 10-year-old child; lives in East Arlington; has been in Duval for 33 years; has friends in law enforcement; has not been the victim of a crime.

Juror 34: Black male; married; has two children; has been in Duval for 29 years; does not have family or friends in law enforcement.

Juror 35: Black female; single; no children; lives in Arlington; has been in Duval for 18 months; has no family or friends in law enforcement; has not been the victim of a crime; two brothers were arrested for drugs and are now dead; intends to get concealed weapons permit.

Juror 41: White male; single; one son (disabled 43-year-old); lives in Mandarin; has been in Duval for 24 years; has no family or friends in law enforcement; has not been the victim of a crime; has not been arrested; has a concealed weapons permit; owns a .40 Glock.

Juror 52: White female; has one 10-month-old child; lives in Atlantic Beach; has been in Duval for four years; has no family or friends in law enforcement; is a gun owner.

Juror 58: White female; single; no children; lives in San Marco; has been in Duval for three years; has no family or friends in law enforcement; has not been the victim of a crime.

Juror 59: White male; no children; lives on the Westside; has been in Duval for 10 years.

Juror 65: White female; married; five children; lives on the Southside; has been in Duval for 22 years; son is a wildlife officer; has been the victim of a crime.

Juror 70: White male; married; one 18-month-old child; lives in Arlington; brother is an FBI analyst; has a handgun.

MICHAEL DUNN RETRIAL ALTERNATES:

Juror 71: White male; married; no children; lives on the Eastside; has been in Duval for 29 years; no family or friends in law enforcement; has not been the victim of a crime; arrested in 1999 for DUI.

Juror 74: White female; married; one five-year-old child; lives on the Westside; has been in Duval for 32 years; has family or friends in law enforcement; has been the victim of a crime; has been arrested; has a concealed weapons permit; has three guns.

Juror 80: Black female; single; has one two-year-old child; lives in Arlington; has no family or friends in law enforcement; a family member has been arrested.

Juror 91: White female; married; has one child; lives on the Westside; has been in Duval for one-and-a-half years; has no family or friends in law enforcement; has not been the victim of a crime; has not been arrested.

Link: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne....mRycVdlk.dpuf

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
So if the department of Justice can investigate is it possible these two cops and ronald Ritchie can be tried? How long would it take for them to reach a decision?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"What I want to know is how the white man, with the blood of black people dripping off his fingers, can have the audacity to be asking black people, 'Do they hate him?' That takes a lot of nerve.

Malcolm-X.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The video proves The police Lied yet the magical "GRAND JURY" lets them off as if they didn't see the same tape everyone just saw (I won't watch the tape, no point cause I know he did nothing wrong but I read people's description). See, why are people talking about "The Law" for? The Law has never worked in this country for us. The law use to say we weren't even fully human.

Last edited:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
The video proves The police Lied yet the magical "GRAND JURY" lets them off as if they didn't see the same tape everyone just saw (I won't watch the tape, no point cause I know he did nothing wrong but I read people's description). See, why are people talking about "The Law" for? The Law has never worked in this country for us. The law use to say we weren't even fully human.

I'm literally sitting here frustrated. What kind of fukkin' idiots did they put on the grand jury. Clearly, he didn't even have the gun pointed at anyone. He was just chillin' on the phone. Obama's punk ass is scared to speak out---not that it would do any good.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm literally sitting here frustrated. What kind of fukkin' idiots did they put on the grand jury. Clearly, he didn't even have the gun pointed at anyone. He was just chillin' on the phone. Obama's punk ass is scared to speak out---not that it would do any good.

People love to blame Obama for everything but he's the President of America not Black America. I don't agree with everything Obama has done on Black Issues but I understand he has to play the game. He has to choose his words wisely. But honestly I don't know why Obama just doesn't go all out. He can't get re-elected anymore, it's time he speak up on Police Brutality in America. He kinda did it with Eric Gates but that wasn't enough. The DOJ better handle this John Crawford situation. The Zimmerman trial was harder for the DOJ cause a jury deemed him "Not Guilty", a "Grand Jury" isn't the same, they can step in and prove John civil rights were violated. Trayvon Civil Rights were clearly violated also. As well as Mike Brown.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
People love to blame Obama for everything but he's the President of America not Black America. I don't agree with everything Obama has done on Black Issues but I understand he has to play the game. He has to choose his words wisely. But honestly I don't know why Obama just doesn't go all out. He can't get re-elected anymore, it's time he speak up on Police Brutality in America. He kinda did it with Eric Gates but that wasn't enough. The DOJ better handle this John Crawford situation. The Zimmerman trial was harder for the DOJ cause a jury deemed him "Not Guilty", a "Grand Jury" isn't the same, they can step in and prove John civil rights were violated. Trayvon Civil Rights were clearly violated also. As well as Mike Brown.
Thats what I was hoping for too but now Attorney General Holder is about to resign, so I dont know if they will even continue looking into these cases.

The game was fixed from the beginning