Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Daps
Happened in Walmart which is the largest retailer..they've made it known that Blacks arent safe in their stores, so why shop there? And they apparently opened for business the next day, which shows a great lack of empathy and respect for their Black customers. Motherfukk walmart and their cheap shyt from china..why are you mad about the idea of boycotting them, unless you own shares and stocks its none of your concern.

I actually hate Walmart, but I still don't understand how any store can prevent a customer from calling 911 and concocting a story. I don't see where the guy was in cahoots with a Walmart employee or other personnel. The caller himself made the decision to call the police...Walmart had nothing to do with it and didn't even know what was going on until after the fact. I could walk into CVS right now and whip out my phone and call 911 and tell them that there's a shootout in progress to whip up hysteria, how would that be the fault of CVS?

Last edited:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually hate Walmart, but I still don't understand how any store can prevent a customer from calling 911 and concocting a story. I don't see where the guy was in cahoots with a Walmart employee or other personnel. The caller himself made the decision to call the police...Walmart had nothing to do with it and didn't even know what was going on until after the fact. I could walk into CVS right now and whip out my phone and call 911 and tell them that there's a shootout in progress to whip up hysteria, how would that be the fault of CVS?

I see what you are saying. It's not Walmarts fault but boycotting Walmart would be a more "show of force"

These politicians are in the same circle as these regional managers and I'm pretty sure have some type of business.

Even if not we still need to start spending the black dollar better anyway

Daps
I see what you are saying. It's not Walmarts fault but boycotting Walmart would be a more "show of force"

These politicians are in the same circle as these regional managers and I'm pretty sure have some type of business.

Even if not we still need to start spending the black dollar better anyway

I still don't get it.

How exactly could Walmart have prevented this? On any given day there are hundreds of people in a store the size of a Walmart. How could Walmart have prevented that one customer from phoning 911 and telling them a lie about another customer?

The anger should be directed at the guy who called 911 and the cops who shot him.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
White Fear: The Single Greatest Killer of Black People in the US

White Fear: The Single Greatest Killer of Black People in the US

While writing a piece yesterday aboutJohn Crawford– the 22-year-old killed in Walmart for playing with a toy gun – I became aware of another story of ‘homicide by cop’ inflicted upon an unarmed black teenager. Michael Brown, 18, was seen running in his home town of Ferguson, Mo, a suburb of St. Louis, and moments later, he was shot dead in the streets by Ferguson Police. I am just so tired of…

View On WordPress

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
johncrawfordiii.2

John Crawford III (right)

BEAVERCREEK, OH — A man was killed by police while browsing the aisles of a Walmart shopping center, talking on a cell phone, and carrying a product sold in the store: a plastic air rifle. His final gasps for breath were heard via a phone conversation he was having with another person at the time of the shooting.

Twenty-two year old John Crawford III, of Fairfield, was shopping at the Beavercreek Walmart with his girlfriend on the morning of August 5th, 2014. After entering the store together, the couple walked in different directions to gather items that they needed to purchase.

“He went around the corner he wasn’t gone for maybe five minutes on the telephone,” said Tasha Thomas, Crawford’s girlfriend. “The next thing I know, we were all being shoved out the store saying someone was just shot.”

While meandering around the store, with his phone pressed to his ear, Mr. Crawford picked up a Crosman MK-177 Air Rifle from the Walmart shelves. The rifle is made primarily of plastic and shoots 0.177 inch balls using air pressure. It is regarded as a tool for competitive gaming (Airsoft) and varmint control.

The packaging of a Crosman MK-177. (Read more…)

As Mr. Crawford walked through the aisles while completing his shopping, another customer perceived him as a threat and called the government to deal with him. The 9-1-1 caller went on to provide a sensationalized description of the harmless shopper.

“There is a gentleman walking around with a gun in the store,” a man named Ronald Ritchie reported during his panicked 9-1-1 call. “He’s like pointing it at people… He’s like loading it right now.”

Beavercreek police officers arrived on the scene, and a deadly confrontation followed. Sgt. David Darkow and Officer Sean Williams each fired upon Crawford, who died from gunshot wounds at 9:25 a.m. that morning.

The police claimed that they issued several verbal warnings to Mr. Crawford before opening fire. That version of events has been contested by several people, including the woman on the other end of the phone conversation, and those who have viewed the surveillance video; namely Craford’s father and attorney Michael Wright.

“The footage we saw, he didn’t know the officers were in the store. There was no reaction (from him) at all by the time the trigger was pulled,” said the decedent’s father, John Crawford, Jr. “We were waiting to see him menacing, waving this thing in a threatening position with women or children. None of that happened from the footage we saw. He wasn’t doing anything. He was just standing there.”

“All this nonsense of (officers saying) ‘Put the weapon down’ two or three times; There was no reaction from him. There couldn’t have been a cadence given,” the victim’s father added.

LeeCee Johnson, who heard his last gasps over the phone, agreed that the order of the shooting took place before police issued commands.

“The next thing I know, he said, ‘Its not real,’ and the police start shooting,” recalled Ms. Johnson. “And they said, ‘get on the ground,’ but he was already on the ground because they had shot him.”

Police have defended the shooting, claiming that officers were acting out of fear for their lives.

“It was an execution, no doubt about it,” alleged Crawford’s father. “It was flat-out murder. And when you see the footage, it will illustrate that.”

The elder Crawford argues that his son did not threaten anyone, and carried the rifle against his shoulder because “the rifle maybe got heavy to him.”

“You can clearly see people walk past him, and they didn’t think anything about it. Everybody was just kind of minding their own business,” his father added. “He wasn’t acting in any type of way that he would have been considered menacing, if you will.”

The public will have to apply pressure to get the surveillance video released, which may help clarify the truth of the incident that led to John Crawford III’s death.

Last edited:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not the smartest guy out there, but wouldn't Wal-Mart be hindering an investigation, wouldn't they be liable to be sued if they are voluntarily refusing to not give the tapes up :patrice:

They'll give it up to the police, but not the public.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ohio is an open carry state right? So dude walking around with a real gun shouldn't have caused a stir at all. And where the fukk is the NRA? They should be freaking the fukk out that a innocent man was shot and killed by the cops because they mistakenly assumed he was exercising his rights as a gun owner.
Of course they won't do shyt because the guy was black.

And what the fukk is up with the cops/DA's office showing the lying ass CAC the fukking Walmart security tape of the shooting? That completely colors his recollection of the shooting and is totally out of bounds.

The NRA is for white people. The right to bear arms was never meant for us breh.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black folks should boycott Walmart..time we made noise with our dollars.

Boycotting walmart won't change shyt if we just go and spend our money at Target instead. We need to find, organize, and support all of the black businesses in our community, as well as work on empowering prospective entrepreneurs so they can create their own businesses as well.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ain't that a bytch. Where TMZ when you need 'em

Walmart, the local PD,TMZ.....all white organizations breh. Do you honestly think they give 2 fukks about us?

When are we as black people going to accept the fact that white people view as as their enemy and a threat, and stop thinking some white organization is gonna come help/save us.