Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Man Who Made 911 Call That Led to John Crawford's Death Admits He Lied - Atlanta Blackstar
And permit me a second post about this link: “Ritchie defended his 911 call by saying, ‘Even still, it’s a gun in Wal-Mart, in a public place, inducing panic.’ Ironically, Ohio has an ‘open carry’ law allowing people to carry a rifle in public.” Well, even still, it sure seems like it’s open white carry to me. Because that’s precisely what it is. You know as well as I do that, were roles reversed, the white guy wouldn’t have been killed.

http://ift.tt/1qqQ9Ti

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
RIP John Crawford III (July 30, 1992 (?) - August 5, 2014)

A week before the shooting, Crawford Jr. had celebrated his son’s 22nd birthday together with a few rounds of pool at Memories Sports Bar in Fairfield, where John Crawford III had resided for three or four years following graduation from Greensburg Christian Academy in Indiana.

Crawford III lived in Cincinnati pretty much all of his life, attending at least 11 private, public or charter schools since entering the first grade in 1998, Cincinnati Public School records show. Crawford Jr. said he visited his son nearly every weekend.

On that day at Memories, Crawford III, frustrated by not being able to find a job, had confided to his father that he wanted to start college. Crawford III, who had played football in high school, had shopped around for a football scholarship after high school. When that didn’t happen, sons John IV and Jayden came along and plans for college were put on hold.

Crawford Jr. described his son as a typical 22-year-old who was laid back and very family oriented. He had once considered going into the military, following in the footsteps of a grandfather who served in the Army.

From the obituary: John Henry III, Dayton, OH. Beloved son of Tressa Sherrod and John Crawnford, Jr.; loving father of John H., IV and Jayden Crawford, fond grandson of John, Sr. and Joyce Crawford, Annie B. Trimm and Theodore Sherrod, also survived by a host of aunts, uncles, other relatives and friends. Funeral service held 11 AM Aug 9th at Inspirational Baptist Church, 11450 Sebring Rd., Forest Park.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Told y'all that entire spot is white as snow. I shopped at that same Walmart since it's not far from Wright-Patterson and even tho I was in biz casual, I'd get cold stares like "what's he doing here"? The only hospitable white folks I met my entire month there were people who moved there from out of town. shyt, and that grand jury is made up of residents in Xenia. At least you got some minority representation in Beavercreek. When I took those pics, me and a professor friend from Wittenberg went there to see how exactly the store was laid out and even then we got the cold shoulder and asked to leave the store because we were taking photos

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
What does Walmart have to do with it? Seems the bad guys here are the man and his wife that called the police and the cops.

cuz they shot him in the back when he was on the phone and not only that but one of the pigs that shot him also killed another person a couple of years ago and you guessed it it was ruled a justifiable homicide.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What does Walmart have to do with it? Seems the bad guys here are the man and his wife that called the police and the cops.

Happened in Walmart which is the largest retailer..they've made it known that Blacks arent safe in their stores, so why shop there? And they apparently opened for business the next day, which shows a great lack of empathy and respect for their Black customers. Motherfukk walmart and their cheap shyt from china..why are you mad about the idea of boycotting them, unless you own shares and stocks its none of your concern.