Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Would not be surprised if people who defend the police officers’ actions still or try to blame the victim still exist.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nbr9kp7yY21sr6ohxo1_1280.png

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
To piggyback off of what @No_bammer_weed said in another thread, this story made absolutely NO sense from the get go from what was reported. Only one 911 call from an alleged panicked scene...in Wal-Mart none the less(pretty much everyone has a cell, even kids)? No other eye witness accounts to corroborate the 911 caller's story? Following around an alleged psychopath pointing a gun at kids like you're some S.H.I.E.L.D. agent? I worked at Wal-Mart for a bit and they have cameras EVERYWHERE, so wouldn't you think a loss prevention officer would of alerted the authorities as well and also told the store manager to issue an evacuation of the store over the P.A. system IMMEDIATELY if some guy really was doing this crazy shyt(that's even forgoing the fact that you can open carry in Ohio)? Did the cops upon arrival question the information and wonder why the store wasn't in a panicked state or did they just want to "kill themselves a nigra"?

:snoop: Utterly disgusting world...
Asteroid033011_0.jpg

EDIT: :salute: to @loyola llothta for putting in work and keeping people informed.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
instead of a real gun he used a fake one....been done before....
he points at people around the store you got to imagine someone is calling the cops...
cops there he doesnt put it down....sounds like he wanted to be shot....or at least get locked up

and fukk you for negging me fakkit...

c00n

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Just "some names" if they forget

#OscarGrant
#TrayvonMartin
#LeonFord
#JordanDavis
#ArmandBennett NOLA 26, shot in the head by a New Orleans police officer during a traffic stop. He suffered critical but not life-threatening wounds. Police claim Bennett tried to fight them while Bennett's brother, also in the car, says the shots were unprovoked. However the police department did not reveal until much later that Lewis turned off her body camera just before shooting Bennett. Aug 11.2014 (unarmed)
#KendrickJohnson
#KimaniGray
#JohnathanFerrell
#AlfredWright
#EricGarner
#JohnCrawford Beavercreek, Ohio. 22 was killed by police while shopping at Walmart accused of pointing a gun at children . Shoot in the back while talking to his father on the phone. August 5.2014 (unarmed)
#MikeBrown Ferguson, 17 executed in broad daylight by a officer in a St. Louis suburb. Aug 9.2014 (unarmed)
#KajiemePowell
#MyaAatenWhite
#DillonTaylor
#EzellFord South Los Angeles, 22 he was fatally shot by police near 65th Street and Broadway. "They laid him out and for whatever reason, they shot him in the back." Ford’s parents said they son had a history of mental illness was diagnosed with depression and later schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Aug. 11, 2014 (unarmed)
#DanteParker
#OmarAbrego South Los Angeles, 37 witnesses said they saw officers beating Abrego. One witness said officers punched Abrego for 10 minutes. Police said Abrego had a “laceration” for which he was hospitalized. He died about 12 hours after being detained. Abrego’s confrontation with police occurred about five blocks away(EzellFord), near 69th and Main streets. Aug.2.2014(unarmed)
#RenishaMcBride
#VictorWhite NOLA, 22 authorities claim shot and killed himself while locked in a patrol car with his hands cuffed behind him March 3.2014 (unarmed)
#DontreHamilton
#LavonKing Jersey City, 20 was shot in the chest by a police officer after he struggled with the officer in the backyard of an Ege Avenue home. A witness who overheard the shooting said she heard a man say, 'Why did you shoot me?'" June 20.2014 (unarmed)
#TyreeWoodson
#ChavisCarter

Last edited:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I can't read through all of the 930 posts in this thread and my apologies if this has been asked or repeated but what's going with surveillance tape? I know it there has to be video of this incident. Has it not been released due to evidence?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't read through all of the 930 posts in this thread and my apologies if this has been asked or repeated but what's going with surveillance tape? I know it there has to be video of this incident. Has it not been released due to evidence?

they wont release it cause they know they fukked up,,,,:ufdup: