Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Shutting down the bridge interrupts business. Hittin them pockets is the ONLY thing cacs understand. Cacs looking real funny in the light in this thread.

Fukk up them pockets !
It also stops other black people from getting to work or wherever they need to go.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You ain't lyin:heh:
I was in an mlk march earlier and we had to hold hands. I just so happen to be standin next to a gay dude. As we held hands, his was rubbing the palm of my hand with his thumb. When the march was over, he squeezed my hand tightly before he let go.:dahell:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I was in an mlk march earlier and we had to hold hands. I just so happen to be standin next to a gay dude. As we held hands, his was rubbing the palm of my hand with his thumb. When the march was over, he squeezed my hand tightly before he let go.:dahell:
Even mlk would have put hands on that fakkit:ufdup:

:dead: at that story though :laff:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If your movement is not funded by people that look like you your agenda will go south or in the interest of the people that are funding you.
This...this...this!!!!!!!! IT DOES MATTER WHO IS FUNDING THIS! Why is an organization called BLACK LIVES MATTER being funded by whites? (and don't give me that "We need allies" shyt...black people have NO allies. PERIOD)

Seriously...do people see how pathetic this looks? :mindblown:

Which proves what people been saying on here about BLM...they're not fighting for black empowerment, black solidarity, or anyting tangible to benefit the livelihood of black people as a whole on an economic or political level...they're fighting to be accepted by whites.

I mean...even the name "black lives matter" reeks of pandering to the status quo that refuses to give a fukk. No amount of emotional appeals, think pieces written for white publications like HuffPo and Salon, protesting, bumrushing of political campaign rallies, and whining and begging is going to do that.

They have no clear cut plans, no agenda, are willing to have anybody that's not black involved in it (meanwhile, organizations and movements from other races stay insular and segregated with no penetration from outsiders...which is why they are more effective). It's a recipe for failure.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nope. Gay black folks and simps fighting for "safe spaces" in a system that are against them.
I said it before I'll say it again.

While I salute those who champion the cause, it's obvious the majority of those affiliated and repping BLM are black people from relatively well to do backgrounds that don't really associate with alot of black people outside of that spectrum. They probably grew up in predominantly white affluent suburbs adn were raised with that whole "colorblind" "racism is a thing of the past" starry eyed naivete attitude. They thought that because a small amount of black men and women in this country can make assloads of money and are on TV and in sports and are on music that "things have changed". That's why the Trayvon Martins, Tamir Rice's, John Crawfords, Mike Browns shocked them. Cause they thought things were different. Cause they grew up in an environment where it was easy to be deluded into thinking so. They don't understand the complexities of the white power structure. They don't understand politics or economics. They don't understand white supremacy or the systems of racism and how it attacks black people in many ways. Cause up until a certain point they did not have to think about it.

And the fact that those types are fighting for "safe spaces" (:mjlol:) makes this era of internet SJW look like bytches. They could of just gone to an HBCU and not have to go through that, but it's obvious they don't really fukk with black people like that.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A lot of these BLM supporters hate black men. They have a pathological hatred of black men. It's odd. They blame their experiences with misogyny and casual sexism on a group of people, thus generalizing them without realizing the hypocrisy of it all
:mjlol:
Exactly.

How are you going to hate the people that your movement is supposed to protect?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Honestly I'm pro black but I'm tired of the black eye that is #BLM. They are using military tactics with zero of the strategy. None of those women look like they are prepared to fight or die if the opposition shows up. Getting pepper sprayed and locked up is only one thing to worry about. What about the Supremacists who don't have a badge to answer to?

Follow women brehs
As long as fakkits like you are not out there messing up your high heels and weaves... What does it matter to you?

You ain't do a damn thing about any of the Black men or women that's been murdered by the police...

Oh wait, because you are a cac...

Nvm

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
kdpam73dq7fnziybtoqg.jpg

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Yo, I got off work and drove across the bridge and the other side there was Hella traffic, I thought there was a car accident