Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikkas hate to see nikkas try to make any change. Y'all sitting behind computer screens sounding like a bunch of irritated, prejudice white folk. Once again, they are doing SOMETHING. SOmething is ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS better than doing nothing. There have been worse things done to black people in this country than some black folks occupying a bridge.

In here calling BLM a joke, while yall don't do shyt but wait for shyt to happen, come here, then complain.

I have zero issues with what they did. Get your messages out, how you see fit, by any means. Period.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I am now starting to realize why BLM was so easy to infiltrate now.

Too many of us let our emotions cloud our judgement and our ability to think with logic and reasoning. You even see it in this thread, and honestly this is why I stopped talking to people who are BLM supporters in real life about it...they don't want to hear it and they refuse to hear it. Nor do they have a real idea of how politics and economic policy creates social change and not vice versa. This is why CIA agents target student led movements, because they are young and naive and full of emotion.

Let's look back at Mizzou at that black lives matter protest that was shot up by white supremacists...more than likely they were able to blend in the crowd becaue of the overwhelming amount of whites and non-blacks involved in the movement/protest (why are there white people and non-blacks involved in a movement called "black lives matter"?). And after it happened, what did the BLM protestors do? Call for the help of the same police they were protesting against... :snoop:

Same thing happened in Ferguson with the rogue "protestors" (more like plants) throwing supposed "molotov cocktails" to give off the presentation that the protestors agitated police violence as self-defense when it was all unprovoked.

And I think alot of us really have no clue of how powerful our own government is and what they can do to shut down ANYTHING.

This is probably your GOAT post

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No self respecting Black man is marching side by side with fakkits and dykes..that's why their movement has stalled..it was cool at first and people were legit interested till it became clear they're using Black strife to push their gay agenda..we need a new solid movement devoid of pansies and butch dykes.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so glad I live where I do and don't have to put up with that crap...shameful
Honestly I'm pro black but I'm tired of the black eye that is #BLM. They are using military tactics with zero of the strategy. None of those women look like they are prepared to fight or die if the opposition shows up. Getting pepper sprayed and locked up is only one thing to worry about. What about the Supremacists who don't have a badge to answer to?

Follow women brehs

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell my why any black man should be out there when there members are anti-black male posting shyt like this

CYFQu_UWYAIgdCc.jpg

shout out to @Poitier
@Amethyst :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Honestly I'm pro black but I'm tired of the black eye that is #BLM. They are using military tactics with zero of the strategy. None of those women look like they are prepared to fight or die if the opposition shows up. Getting pepper sprayed and locked up is only one thing to worry about. What about the Supremacists who don't have a badge to answer to?

Follow women brehs

They ain't about that life.

Here's what I will say. This protest in and of itself shows how much BLM has been manipulated.

August 2014. Shortly after Mike Brown was murdered at the hands of Darren Wilson protestors stood up in Ferguson MO. This is when black lives matter began. i fukked with it cause it was BOTH black men and women and children standing up for the rights of black men women and children! They were getting teargassed, hit with rubber bullets, and faced hell to stand up for the rights of black people period! This cause a seismic wave of support from not only black people in America...but also other races of people in America and around the world! I can honestly say it was the most effective use of social media period to promote and elevate the masses to the reality of the situation. And that, combined with all of the efforts of people like Deray, like Shaun King, helped to make that movement legit.

In Baltimore with Freddie Gray...again you had black men and women fighting TOGETHER for the CAUSE! You crips and bloods UNITING! You had NOI and black christians...on the SAME PAGE~! TBH, this probably scared the fukk out of people...cause we were seeing black people drop the petty shyt and support each other for justice!

Flash forward to now...this protest seems to be ONLY black women...

These posts
Where are the BLACK MEN tho. . .:patrice:

crazy thing is I see no men out there. Black women be fighting for our rights harder than we do, and we're the ones out there getting murked..

Pretty much show where the problem is...

And this...

Its like that by design. A lot of these women are fake black feminists that have an agenda against black men so they aren't including them in plans.

Proves how much it has been manipulated. You even see it in this thread. There should be NO gender war in this, but now there's a looming anti-black men sentiment eminating from this (n*ggas ain't shyt...look at black men...black men are weak...black men aren't standing up to the cause black men this that...blah blah blah) and with the whole disproportionate promotion of black LGBTs over everyone else with the BLM movement, it has become completely divisive. It should of been about ALL black people...now it's about some...and they're using the deaths of innocent black men and women at the hands of racist and corrupt police forces to promote their own selfish causes and desires.

And you have people in this thread that are mad at us for pointing it out, for pointing these facts out, for putting this information out there, and calling us cacs cause they don't want to believe that this movement could of been hijacked by the powers that be. Too late. It has. And they're in denial.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Why must it be grass roots, when it's intentions are to cause awareness and spawn other movements? I think you're missing the point, and it looks to be AA's out there on the bridge, so I don't understand what relevance their funding has in this moment, nor do I understand what relevance it holds for people on a bride. Did they pay for the paint for the signs?

Also, I think BLM is something that is a collective more than an overall organization. People want change in their communities and so they collect under one slogan.

If your movement is not funded by people that look like you your agenda will go south or in the interest of the people that are funding you.