Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
BLM doesn't march for black men. BLM marches for money, attention, and "intersectionality" in the guise of defending black men. Observe their twitters in between "attention protesting" and you'll see what I mean.
I've dealt with these people on a personal basis. I've even been to a few of their protests. I went to the Mike Brown protest in Toronto and all they did was insult American brehs. All they did was say "we're better than Baltimore" then they inserted their minuscule/suspect stories about personal experiences. When I requested an audience with one of the leaders, she heard my accent and tried to avoid me...People don't like when you wanna have a word with them: "I'm used to live in Maryland, what was that you had to say about people from my state? What are your true intentions here? Who funds you?" I put in IRL work. They put in IRL talk.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm Nigerian and West Indian and we're trying to say that BLM has already been infliutrated by government agents and is being destroyed from the inside out so it no longer has credibility.

When you have people like Gloria Steinem who was involved with Henry Kissinger (a man who voted against many civil rights legislations in teh 60s) and was specifically hired by the CIA to infiltrate and dismantle student led and radical political movements in the 60s and 70s....that should be an IMMEDIATE red flag.

BLACK FEMINISM, THE CIA AND GLORIA STEINEM.

But go ahead, call us cacs and agents cause we're pointing out that BLM has already been infiltrated by people who were indirectly involved in the cover ups of MLK's and JFK's assassinations. This is CHESS. Not CHECKERS.
:jbhmm: what votes has Henry Kissinger ever been able to cast?

You come off as passive aggressively defensive, maybe because someone else is doing shyt in the streets and you're posting here? :yeshrug: however effective or ineffective, they're putting at least a little on the line. Can you say the same? It's a rhetorical question, but you can answer if you want.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
If you didn't believe st0rmfr0nt is HERE, these comments are showing they are here!!! Cacs all through this thread insulting Black women!!!

The hatred for Black women who are marching to protest the murders of most Black men is cacnificent on the Coli.

Storm front 2.0 = the coli

Is this your 180 iq and ivy league education at work?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, I fukk with the saying Black lives matters heavy. Shame that the group has smeared shyt all over the saying.

the name has messed it up the most IMO because their cause is to bring attention to police brutality and the injustice of the criminal justice system. People hear "black lives matter" and immediately try to move the goalposts to "what about black on black crime if black lives matter so much" when they are 2 different issues.

I still think think the movement has good intentions, but organization on activities is needed.

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Because they're Black women and most of these posters hate Black women and are from storm front or 4 c h a n

While there are a lot of undercover cacs on the coli, I really don't think this is the case here. Idk why its so hard for you and some others here to see the big picture.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
More than anything, I dislike their lack of structure. Who is in charge? Who is your spokesperson? Their new left anarchism weakens them. It's easier for their disparate members to fukk up without discipline.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
You cowardly nikkas would have been mad at Rosa Parks for holding up the bus and causing trouble; making us look bad to white poeple.

The so called dikes and wenches have more balls than most of yall do and you know it. That's why you're really mad.