Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Good to see.

I like how yall think they should protest with civil disruptions.

I wish I could live in your fantasy worlds.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
The BLM movement is funded by a white man. It's already been infiltrated by CACs, the FBI, the CIA, lesbians, etc.

It's no longer a grass roots movement. Their intentions may be noble but if their execution and results are poor, what does it matter?

BLM was started by women

But as a whole, there are no leaders in BLM and without someone to properly guide them it always seem disorganized.

Any black person can start a protest and claim BLM, it sounds good but it isn't

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole point of "No Justice, No Peace" type movements is to intentionally throw a wrench in societies cogs. It's meant to be disruptive and annoying to the general public. NO PEACE.

Since Black people being shot down is easily ignored with a change of the channel for most people. Once their day to day schedule is interrupted, and they are stuck in their car, it becomes real. It's no longer out of sight out of mind. But a real thing with real protesters.

I get it. Might not be the best execution i have ever seen. But there is something to be said for these type of disruptions.

You can protest at government buildings all day, out of sight of the public, and it will accomplish absolutely nothing.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
For some reason, we refuse to understand that the way to a politicians heart is through a check, not protest, not in this day and age.

Politicians have separated themselves from the rest of America which innately makes demonstrations like this point.

How the fukk do not get the concept of lobbying. BLM should be a lobbying firm. They should be having well dressed, articulate brothers and sisters (ahem Morehouse men and Spelman woman for example) who coalesce the support of rich black elites to provide the means to unveil a blank check to politicians in exchange for provisions to be provided in a law.

nikkas out here playing checkers while the system is playing strato-chess, we need to catch the fukk up if we want to get shyt done.
When non-whites lobby their groups just get ripped off. For example, Native American tribes.

It sounds like a good idea, but they will take the money and still vote opposite.

The best way to impact is economic impact.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I love that they are protesting, but, bad traffic grinds my gears, so I'm having a moment :snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There could be people who need to get to work
People who need to attend to their children
Ambulances or cars rushing to hospitals

Just an all around stupid idea. It's far from the first time they've done it too.

Do you live in the Bay Area? Are you white

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Actually having blockades and stopping traffic is a very common protest tactic around the world. I think those things are fine, followed by other action but it seems like BLM really don't have any follow up action. I wonder why no one has suggested a 1 day general strike in an entire city. Doctors, lawyers, business people, etc would be apart of a general strike to distrupt daily business and life.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I'm Nigerian and West Indian and we're trying to say that BLM has already been infliutrated by government agents and is being destroyed from the inside out so it no longer has credibility.

When you have people like Gloria Steinem who was involved with Henry Kissinger (a man who voted against many civil rights legislations in teh 60s) and was specifically hired by the CIA to infiltrate and dismantle student led and radical political movements in the 60s and 70s....that should be an IMMEDIATE red flag.

BLACK FEMINISM, THE CIA AND GLORIA STEINEM.

But go ahead, call us cacs and agents cause we're pointing out that BLM has already been infiltrated by people who were indirectly involved in the cover ups of MLK's and JFK's assassinations. This is CHESS. Not CHECKERS.
:salute: speak!