Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How am I having a cac meltdown? :why: The world doesn't work like that:snoop:
I am now starting to realize why BLM was so easy to infiltrate now.

Too many of us let our emotions cloud our judgement and our ability to think with logic and reasoning. You even see it in this thread, and honestly this is why I stopped talking to people who are BLM supporters in real life about it...they don't want to hear it and they refuse to hear it. Nor do they have a real idea of how politics and economic policy creates social change and not vice versa. This is why CIA agents target student led movements, because they are young and naive and full of emotion.

Let's look back at Mizzou at that black lives matter protest that was shot up by white supremacists...more than likely they were able to blend in the crowd becaue of the overwhelming amount of whites and non-blacks involved in the movement/protest (why are there white people and non-blacks involved in a movement called "black lives matter"?). And after it happened, what did the BLM protestors do? Call for the help of the same police they were protesting against... :snoop:

Same thing happened in Ferguson with the rogue "protestors" (more like plants) throwing supposed "molotov cocktails" to give off the presentation that the protestors agitated police violence as self-defense when it was all unprovoked.

And I think alot of us really have no clue of how powerful our own government is and what they can do to shut down ANYTHING.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So what you're saying is you have no idea what the hell you're talking about and you have never protested, marched or done any act of civil disobedience in your life?

This will be my last time replying to you. Power only responds to power. If you aren't cutting a check or spilling blood in this world then you aren't doing anything to tangibly to topple our oppressors.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So what you're saying is you have no idea what the hell you're talking about and you have never protested, marched or done any act of civil disobedience in your life?
Money and violence are the only things people pay attention to.

The Black Panthers had guns and because of that combined with their own agenda government gun laws changed...that was infiltrated by government agents. And they were able to admit to their mistakes in hindsight.

BLM in comparison are sitting ducks. They could have the option of having armed protestors security of their own with CCW's but their whole "love will fight hate" agenda is 100% against having that even if it would be in their own benefit.

Violence protest and oppositon built america. Boston Tea Party anyone? Stonewall Rebellion? Do those ring a bell?

This does nothing...at all. Except to make those who would support the cause question them and their motives and ultimately not support them.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I am now starting to realize why BLM was so easy to infiltrate now.

Too many of us let our emotions cloud our judgement and our ability to think with logic and reasoning. You even see it in this thread, and honestly this is why I stopped talking to people who are BLM supporters in real life about it...they don't want to hear it and they refuse to hear it. Nor do they have a real idea of how politics and economic policy creates social change and not vice versa. This is why CIA agents target student led movements, because they are young and naive and full of emotion.

Let's look back at Mizzou at that black lives matter protest that was shot up by white supremacists...more than likely they were able to blend in the crowd becaue of the overwhelming amount of whites and non-blacks involved in the movement/protest (why are there white people and non-blacks involved in a movement called "black lives matter"?). And after it happened, what did the BLM protestors do? Call for the help of the same police they were protesting against... :snoop:

Same thing happened in Ferguson with the rogue "protestors" (more like plants) throwing supposed "molotov cocktails" to give off the presentation that the protestors agitated police violence as self-defense when it was all unprovoked.

And I think alot of us really have no clue of how powerful our own government is and what they can do to shut down ANYTHING.
like Neely Fuller Jr said
Emotion is suppose to lead to logic. If you have a feeling your suppose to use logic to figure out why. Some people just skip over the entire process

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

:mjlol: you think the people in power give a damn about an unarmed, aimless lesbian protest that's funded by George Soros? If we're gonna protest its best to either do it with money or with molotov cocktails & guns.

those cacs in Oregon got the government to hit the :whoa: real quick... I wonder why :sas2:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
For some reason, we refuse to understand that the way to a politicians heart is through a check, not protest, not in this day and age.

Politicians have separated themselves from the rest of America which innately makes demonstrations like this point.

How the fukk do not get the concept of lobbying. BLM should be a lobbying firm. They should be having well dressed, articulate brothers and sisters (ahem Morehouse men and Spelman woman for example) who coalesce the support of rich black elites to provide the means to unveil a blank check to politicians in exchange for provisions to be provided in a law.

nikkas out here playing checkers while the system is playing strato-chess, we need to catch the fukk up if we want to get shyt done.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I'm so glad I live where I do and don't have to put up with that crap...shameful

People talk shyt about San Antonio, and while I wish there was a little bit more to do in the two and a half years I was there, well, tame everything is there