Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I thought this was obvious. People in here asking what does this solve? What does shutting down a whole fukking bridge solve? A whole hell of a lot, actually. Draws attention and highlights issues pertinent to the cause. Could you imagine what would happen if every bridge across the country was shut down like this?

What would people in here rather them do? Protest out of sight so as to not inconvenience you? What kind of protest is that? Newsflash: a fukking protest isn't supposed to be convenient :what:
Most of these people commenting AGAINST the protesters are cacs... They may even be paid agents. Talking about these women's jobs and so forth. IT'S MLK DAY, maybe they're OFF WORK?????

I grew up with marching and I understand the point.

This thread is full of LYING AZZ CACS who hate Black people!

FukkinDatHo

Banned
Daps
Attention whores, i hope somebody run them stupid ass nikkas over, its too cold for that bullshyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Most of these people commenting AGAINST the protesters are cacs... They may even be paid agents. Talking about these women's jobs and so forth. IT'S MLK DAY, maybe they're OFF WORK?????

I grew up with marching and I understand the point.

This thread is full of LYING AZZ CACS who hate Black people!
I'm Nigerian and West Indian and we're trying to say that BLM has already been infliutrated by government agents and is being destroyed from the inside out so it no longer has credibility.

When you have people like Gloria Steinem who was involved with Henry Kissinger (a man who voted against many civil rights legislations in teh 60s) and was specifically hired by the CIA to infiltrate and dismantle student led and radical political movements in the 60s and 70s....that should be an IMMEDIATE red flag.

BLACK FEMINISM, THE CIA AND GLORIA STEINEM.

But go ahead, call us cacs and agents cause we're pointing out that BLM has already been infiltrated by people who were indirectly involved in the cover ups of MLK's and JFK's assassinations. This is CHESS. Not CHECKERS.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Its misguided. I've given up on thinking Blacks will be liberated by mass movements, the world is too complex, so I worry about myself and those who I can help in my community. If I get filthy rich then I'll be have the means to do more.

FYI you aren't "fighting" if you aren't cutting a check or spilling blood.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man, I can't front I'd be pissed if I was in that traffic. They should have had bullshyt cars and just left them out there.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Attention whores, i hope somebody run them stupid ass nikkas over, its too cold for that bullshyt.

Its like that by design. A lot of these women are fake black feminists that have an agenda against black men so they aren't including them in plans.

Cause trust me dudes will march and protest just to chase some p*ssy. Think critically brehs

Sooooo many cacs in here