Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
It'd be more efficient to protest directly at government buildings as opposed to pissing off the general public by blocking roads.
Exactly they are just hurting their cause
:whoa: Could be some sick people that need to get somewhere in those cars.
There could be people who need to get to work
People who need to attend to their children
Ambulances or cars rushing to hospitals

Just an all around stupid idea. It's far from the first time they've done it too.

CAC alert.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And initially I dissed BLM, and someone on here said "If you can do better than do it", I was in the wrong for that. People actually are devoting themselves to a cause and it's reached another height considering they were just in the streets.

I think it should be a nationwide movement, from state to state that surpasses the NAACP.

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
And initially I dissed BLM, and someone on here said "If you can do better than do it", I was in the wrong for that. People actually are devoting themselves to a cause and it's reached another height considering they were just in the streets.

I think it should be a nationwide movement, from state to state that surpasses the NAACP.
The BLM movement is funded by a white man. It's already been infiltrated by CACs, the FBI, the CIA, lesbians, etc.

It's no longer a grass roots movement. Their intentions may be noble but if their execution and results are poor, what does it matter?

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
crazy thing is I see no men out there. Black women be fighting for our rights harder than we do, and we're the ones out there getting murked..
Its like that by design. A lot of these women are fake black feminists that have an agenda against black men so they aren't including them in plans.

Cause trust me dudes will march and protest just to chase some p*ssy. Think critically brehs