I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
CAC alert.

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BREH...
Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Black lives matter has already been hijacked from it's original purpose and their receiving funding from George Soros. As well, Gloria Steinem (who was a CIA agent sent out with the purpose of dismantling student political movements) is on board with it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Its like that by design. A lot of these women are fake black feminists that have an agenda against black men so they aren't including them in plans.

Cause trust me dudes will march and protest just to chase some p*ssy. Think critically brehs

they're shutting down entire bridges and you're suggesting that they've somehow managed to hide it from Black men who who would be there chasing p*ssy and you're telling someone to think critically?

:mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

buffruff

Banned
Daps
What is the point of this? Baltimore showed us you need to riot to get CACs to listen so protesting is pointless.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Shutting down the bridge interrupts business. Hittin them pockets is the ONLY thing cacs understand. Cacs looking real funny in the light in this thread.
I thought this was obvious. People in here asking what does this solve? What does shutting down a whole fukking bridge solve? A whole hell of a lot, actually. Draws attention and highlights issues pertinent to the cause. Could you imagine what would happen if every bridge across the country was shut down like this?

What would people in here rather them do? Protest out of sight so as to not inconvenience you? What kind of protest is that? Newsflash: a fukking protest isn't supposed to be convenient :what:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like that by design. A lot of these women are fake black feminists that have an agenda against black men so they aren't including them in plans.

Cause trust me dudes will march and protest just to chase some p*ssy. Think critically brehs
But dudes won't march and protest for equality? If that's the case then dudes are lost. You might be one of them, to speak on people you have never said a word to in your life.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
they're shutting down entire bridges and you're suggesting that they've somehow managed to hide it from Black men who who would be there chasing p*ssy and you're telling someone to think critically?

:mjlol:
:patrice:
You okay breh. Sounding like you had a busy day.
You know you can plan stuff in secret right...
Your rebuttal sounds all over the place too...
Just worried about your mental health breh that's all :ld:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I thought this was obvious. People in here asking what does this solve? What does shutting down a whole fukking bridge solve? A whole hell of a lot, actually. Draws attention and highlights issues pertinent to the cause. Could you imagine what would happen if every bridge across the country was shut down like this?

What would people in here rather them do? Protest out of sight so as to not inconvenience you? What kind of protest is that? Newsflash: a fukking protest isn't supposed to be convenient :what:

It would be easier, more effective and time better spent to just boycott white owned businesses and patronize black owned businesses. BLM is just making noise to make noise at this point.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
But dudes won't march and protest for equality? If that's the case then dudes are lost. You might be one of them, to speak on people you have never said a word to in your life.
stop reading what you want to read. I Never said that

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The BLM movement is funded by a white man. It's already been infiltrated by CACs, the FBI, the CIA, lesbians, etc.

It's no longer a grass roots movement. Their intentions may be noble but if their execution and results are poor, what does it matter?
Why must it be grass roots, when it's intentions are to cause awareness and spawn other movements? I think you're missing the point, and it looks to be AA's out there on the bridge, so I don't understand what relevance their funding has in this moment, nor do I understand what relevance it holds for people on a bride. Did they pay for the paint for the signs?

Also, I think BLM is something that is a collective more than an overall organization. People want change in their communities and so they collect under one slogan.