Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
Interesting that you would overlook the dozens of comments in this thread of posters calling black women "dykes," "c*nts," and a bunch of other sexist epithets to

focus on one of the few comments calling out black men....

i didn't overlook them. i saw them and chose to respond in a more constructive way than "black men ain't shyt" :sas1:

but i guess shytting on one group of black people is your definition of "caring" about another group black people :mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Best way to affect change is with buying power.....the bus sit in by Rosa parks was just a set up to not have black people catch the bus.....once again people respect when you go in their pockets, March is okay and tolerable l, but huge financial hit will affect change

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Let" :what:

And what movement:why:
People who follow these blm protestors. They had their shot. They had the wge black communities attention. We was all gathered. And what they do. Nothing they had no plan after that. Do you speak English nikka? Don't come at me as a man on some feminine semantics shyt. I'm not that one.

Matter fact. Don't nobody talk to me if u a man and gonna be extra feminine I feel disrespected by that shyt.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Why is it that black dudes can stand in line for cheaply manufactured sneakers in below zero degree weather, but are no where to be found during protests like these? Why is it that so many posters here feel the need to bash black women who are fighting for our rights as black men?
love how you simps just conveniently ignore every reason for this that was posted in this fukking thread on every fukking page:mindblown:

:camby:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much longer are we going to beg white people to love us? shyts wack. The only "black" communities are the hood which are still ran by white people. nikkas would rather move to white spaces and then beg to have a safe space in somebody else's shyt. Would you respect your neighbor if he begged and pleaded to be let in your house? Blocked your driveway?, got police involved? You would resent his presence completely.

No hate to those women, at least they're trying. But the whole concept of blm is the most feminine shyt I've ever seen. Fellas if you got sons teach them to be masculine and self sufficient. Teach them to respect women, but not worship them to the point where they become one.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
You cowardly nikkas would have been mad at Rosa Parks for holding up the bus and causing trouble.
I don't think most black folks in Montgomery at that time really cared because they knew the Rosa Parks situation was fabricated. 4 women were arrested on Montgomery buses before Rosa Parks. She just happened to be the one who had an organized premeditated situation, and according to some, fit a certain "profile." It is what it is... :yeshrug:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
How much longer are we going to beg white people to love us? shyts wack. The only "black" communities are the hood which are still ran by white people. nikkas would rather move to white spaces and then beg to have a safe space in somebody else's shyt. Would you respect your neighbor if he begged and pleaded to be let in your house? Blocked your driveway?, got police involved? You would resent his presence completely.

No hate to those women, at least they're trying. But the whole concept of blm is the most feminine shyt I've ever seen. Fellas if you got sons teach them to be masculine and self sufficient. Teach them to respect women, but not worship them to the point where they become one.
On whose back was the house built, though?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On whose back was the house built, though?

Once again, just like a woman. You sound like Mary j blige in "not gone cry". Sometimes u take L's. But a man learns his lesson and adapts. We're never getting that 40 acres and a mule. But we can start living amongst and supporting each other. Kinda hard to gun down black kids when you go to church with the sherrif. Or when the local judge is a hunting buddy.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as fakkits like you are not out there messing up your high heels and weaves... What does it matter to you?

You ain't do a damn thing about any of the Black men or women that's been murdered by the police...

Oh wait, because you are a cac...

Nvm
You don't know what I do. Shut the fukk up.