Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Im sorry but blm is just dumb af to me. all that so n so lives matter shyt. Begging cacs to give a damn never works, you gotta take that shyt from them. The Black Panther Party took that shyt

What in their minds made them think blocking a freeway would do anything? Like what is the goal here? Are they fukkin retarded?

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:jbhmm: what votes has Henry Kissinger ever been able to cast?

You come off as passive aggressively defensive, maybe because someone else is doing shyt in the streets and you're posting here? :yeshrug: however effective or ineffective, they're putting at least a little on the line. Can you say the same? It's a rhetorical question, but you can answer if you want.
It's counter opposition at this point designed to work against the black community.

If you can't see the agenda that's been put into tis...you're either not black or easily fooled by the okey doke I'm not. And that's where this dialogue ends cause you can't relate. I used to support BLM when it was obvious there was some solidarity amongst it's supporters and the people involved but it's turned into this. I actually researched this with the help of coli members and it helped me to see the forest from the trees.

LOL @ "atleast they're doing something". Yeah, they're making black people look like MORE of a joke than we already are in the eyes of everyone.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Im sorry but blm is just dumb af to me. all that so n so lives matter shyt. Begging cacs to give a damn never works, you gotta take that shyt from them. The Black Panther Party took that shyt

What in their minds made them think blocking a freeway would do anything? Like what is the goal here? Are they fukkin retarded?
The goal is to get attention. These people are just using current events as a way to bring attention to themselves and their personal agendas(gay rights, feminism).

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't think most black folks in Montgomery at that time really cared because they knew the Rosa Parks situation was fabricated. 4 women were arrested on Montgomery buses before Rosa Parks. She just happened to be the one who had an organized premeditated situation, and according to some, fit a certain "profile." It is what it is... :yeshrug:
Exactly.

@CinnaSlim said the original woman that did the bus sit in was a pregnant teenager and since that didn't fit the squeaky clean image they wanted to uphold they recreated the incident with Rosa Parks.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Amethyst @Knuckles Red @whknorth and the others who are pretending to not see the big picture sure know how to avoid the real questions/common sense comments in this thread.
:patrice:
Its much easier to just call someone a cac or sexist instead of thinking outside the box.
:sas2:
And that's the type of shyt that makes us black people look like emotional children that have no grasp on how the real world works...it's embarassing :snoop:

We are on a resource where you can read into whatever you want and they choose to ignore looking into anything for themselves and resort to name calling and immaturity.

:snoop:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
And that's the type of shyt that makes us black people look like emotional children that have no grasp on how the real world works...it's embarassing :snoop:

We are on a resource where you can read into whatever you want and they choose to ignore looking into anything for themselves and resort to name calling and immaturity.

Clowns gonna clown bruh. @Amethyst made a comment earlier about Mexicans running shyt in San Antonio without looking into WHY they run shyt. (Of course that individual ignored that as well). You don't see Mexicans running around doing goofy protests.

Anyone who's literate and has critical thinking skills can see that BLM has been infiltrated by white supremacists.

What I find really funny about all this is that they're so hell bent on these gay/women/bruce jenner issues yet they're so short sighted they can't even take a hint from the white gays & feminists who control them. The white gays and feminists got their gay marriage law passed by Obama. Not because they had unfocused random "gay lives matter" chants, but because they organized, got resources lined up and bought politicians who are sympathetic to their agenda.

At this point BLM isn't even playin checkers anymore they're playing themselves. And of course you got the people like @Knuckles Red who add fuel to the fire with the "black men ain't shyt" rhetoric further losing credibility at the grass roots level. They really think being funded, directed and finessed by cacs so blatantly & openly is an accomplishment.
So much potential once again wasted because nikkas wanna be silly.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Mexicans run around and do a lot of protests. They're also FROM about an hour and a half south of San Antonio. Mexicans can put WHITE on their paperwork. I lived in San Antonio, I know.
We don't have a whole country full of people that speak an alternate language to back us up. Please stop with the comparisons if you don't have experience with the people...or the sense to understand geography and population.

Daps
I'd say that BLM was started by agents and funded by actual white supremacists. They haven't been infiltrated there've been agents the whole time.

If you aren't going to address the people that you're referring to directly then just shut the fukk up. This passive aggressive bytchass ness that is prevalent here is a bad look.

Just wanted to reiterate this. Truth.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet you still got clowns who think blacc ppl down south aren't submissive compared to blaccs in the west :mjpls:

nikka please, southern negros wouldn't DARE do some shyt like dis
No one down South is wasting all that gas to go to a protest that won't mean a damn thing when its said and done.

Can you guys breathe yet? :mjpls:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You still believe shyt is going to change :mjlol:by protesting? White supremacy has to be destroyed by force globally as it relates to black people. The cacs that run shyt laughing at this shyt. Probably drinking blood out of a chalice and rolling on the floor.

Gotta wipe out white people to get rid of the system