Black lives matter protesters shutting down bay bridge right now

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Why is it that black dudes can stand in line for cheaply manufactured sneakers in below zero degree weather, but are no where to be found during protests like these? Why is it that so many posters here feel the need to bash black women who are fighting for our rights as black men?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Why is it that black dudes can stand in line for cheaply manufactured sneakers in below zero degree weather, but are no where to be found during protests like these? Why is it that so many posters here feel the need to bash black women who are fighting for our rights as black men?
You cowardly nikkas would have been mad at Rosa Parks for holding up the bus and causing trouble; making us look bad to white poeple.

The so called dikes and wenches have more balls than most of yall do and you know it. That's why you're really mad.
they should have shut down the golden gate. that's the ones the cacs use more and it's more iconic.:mjpls:

:salute: tho

:wow:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
No self respecting Black man is marching side by side with fakkits and dykes..that's why their movement has stalled..it was cool at first and people were legit interested till it became clear they're using Black strife to push their gay agenda..we need a new solid movement devoid of pansies and butch dykes.
So basically you want to start a movement for the rights of black people...while, at the same time, excluding black people. Yeah, good luck with that....

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Martin Luther King, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Black people in Birmingham, organizing with the SCLC, occupied public spaces with marches and sit-ins, openly violating laws that they considered unjust.

King's intent was to provoke mass arrests and "create a situation so crisis-packed that it will inevitably open the door to negotiation"
MLK_mugshot_birmingham.jpg

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
crazy thing is I see no men out there. Black women be fighting for our rights harder than we do, and we're the ones out there getting murked..

you nikkas kill me :mjlol:

there's work going on every day but you see a few SECONDS of ONE demonstration and think you gotta enough information to shyt on black men as a group :camby:

i don't know why nikkas think shytting on black men instead of black women doesn't make them c00ns in the same way :what: :mjlol:

i guess cuz of this video non-black people be fighting for our rights harder than we do? :snoop:

that said, my sisters be out here putting in work no doubt :salute: and i can say that without shyttin my brothers :childplease:

and for all you nikkas asking "what's the point" here it is:

now you can debate the effectiveness of the demonstration if you want but the fact is these folks out here raising consciousness and inserting themselves in the conversation in Bay area :sas1:

that means that police, law makers, politicians, judges etc. are becoming familiar with the movement and the individuals so their demands can be heard :sas2:

and there were emergency lanes available for EMERGENCIES so miss me with the dumb shyt about sick and dying children :russell:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

there's work going on every day but you see a few SECONDS of ONE demonstration and think you gotta enough information to shyt on black men as a group :camby:

i don't know why nikkas think shytting on black men instead of black women doesn't make them c00ns in the same way :what: :mjlol:

i guess cuz of this video non-black people be fighting for our rights harder than we do? :snoop:

that said, my sisters be out here putting in work no doubt :salute: and i can say that without shyttin my brothers :childplease:

now you can debate the effectiveness of the demonstration if you want but the fact is these folks out here raising consciousness and inserting themselves in the conversation in Bay area :sas1:

that means that police, law makers, politicians, judges etc. are becoming familiar with the movement and the individuals so their demands can be heard :sas2:

and there were emergency lanes available for EMERGENCIES so miss me with the dumb shyt about sick and dying children :russell:

/thread.....well fukking said.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They ain't about that life.

Here's what I will say. This protest in and of itself shows how much BLM has been manipulated.

August 2014. Shortly after Mike Brown was murdered at the hands of Darren Wilson protestors stood up in Ferguson MO. This is when black lives matter began. i fukked with it cause it was BOTH black men and women and children standing up for the rights of black men women and children! They were getting teargassed, hit with rubber bullets, and faced hell to stand up for the rights of black people period! This cause a seismic wave of support from not only black people in America...but also other races of people in America and around the world! I can honestly say it was the most effective use of social media period to promote and elevate the masses to the reality of the situation. And that, combined with all of the efforts of people like Deray, like Shaun King, helped to make that movement legit.

In Baltimore with Freddie Gray...again you had black men and women fighting TOGETHER for the CAUSE! You crips and bloods UNITING! You had NOI and black christians...on the SAME PAGE~! TBH, this probably scared the fukk out of people...cause we were seeing black people drop the petty shyt and support each other for justice!

Flash forward to now...this protest seems to be ONLY black women...

These posts

Pretty much show where the problem is...

And this...

Proves how much it has been manipulated. You even see it in this thread. There should be NO gender war in this, but now there's a looming anti-black men sentiment eminating from this (n*ggas ain't shyt...look at black men...black men are weak...black men aren't standing up to the cause black men this that...blah blah blah) and with the whole disproportionate promotion of black LGBTs over everyone else with the BLM movement, it has become completely divisive. It should of been about ALL black people...now it's about some...and they're using the deaths of innocent black men and women at the hands of racist and corrupt police forces to promote their own selfish causes and desires.

And you have people in this thread that are mad at us for pointing it out, for pointing these facts out, for putting this information out there, and calling us cacs cause they don't want to believe that this movement could of been hijacked by the powers that be. Too late. It has. And they're in denial.

The movements in Ferguson and Baltimore were started by the hometown people, then it got Co opted by people like Deray and Joenetta who is on the cover of essence magazine, Joenetta is getting fame while people don't even realize she the reason why the young brother Josh doing 8 years right now for something he didn't do. She recorded him lighting a potato chip bag on fire on her phone, somehow this cell phone footage landed in the hands of the feds :beli: and now they used that evidence to indict him. Like I said before in another thread, when you had the rise of the N.O.I. the SNCC, the black panthers, etc. J Edgar Hoover was terrified of the rise of black unification and said that if there ever was to be a black movement group to go mainstream again it would be something he and the government created. This is basically Hoover predicting this from his grave. fukk black lives matter, fukk Deray for lying about being on the front lines in Ferguson when he was really behind in the crowd texting and trying to take symbolic pictures, fukk Joenetta for getting 18 year old Josh locked up for 8 years, fukk Shaun King and fukk black lives matter in general. The ones who join with good intentions need to wake up their eyes and leave

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps

Interesting that you would overlook the dozens of comments in this thread of posters calling black women "dykes," "c*nts," and a bunch of other sexist epithets to

focus on one of the few comments calling out black men....

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikkas steady playing chess not checkers
Its not just cacs on that bridge...
its black people leaving oakland headed to the peninsula for work too
its sympathizers headed to there 9-5
but theyre too stupid to realize that

You really think the top 10% are on that bridge coming from the town
hell no
they are crossing the golden gate
its the working class folk crossing the bay bridge

If they did this on the golden gate i couldnt hate too much cause marin county has the rich cacs

I remember them fukks shutting down BART a few months back
Like really? You are fukking with your brothers and sisters way of life
You think there boss gives a shyt why they are late,
no
they are late and what if a nikka is on there last strike

i dont dislike the movement,
just its means
#MyMoneyMatters

You are an idiot if you believe that only people who are rich live in Marin county :dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
A lot of these BLM supporters hate black men. They have a pathological hatred of black men. It's odd. They blame their experiences with misogyny and casual sexism on a group of people, thus generalizing them without realizing the hypocrisy of it all
:mjlol:

Exactly. These MFs that were protesting on the bridge have their own agenda. (GLT)

Nobody even heard of them out here in the bay. They popped up out of nowhere. :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikkas hate to see nikkas try to make any change. Y'all sitting behind computer screens sounding like a bunch of irritated, prejudice white folk. Once again, they are doing SOMETHING. SOmething is ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS better than doing nothing. There have been worse things done to black people in this country than some black folks occupying a bridge.

In here calling BLM a joke, while yall don't do shyt but wait for shyt to happen, come here, then complain.

I have zero issues with what they did. Get your messages out, how you see fit, by any means. Period.

BLM is in fact a joke :heh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Exactly. These MFs that were protesting on the bridge have their own agenda. (GLT)

Nobody even heard of them out here in the bay. They popped up out of nowhere. :heh:
i've said this to a lot of people. I'd like to think grown black men like you and me are in tuned with organic movements in our community....this isn't one of them.