Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I remember when I used to be ready to crash out over these stories

But nobody else wants to take action so why should I martyr myself

Black folks nearby won't even go hit they house up with the switches these street nikkas be rapping about

It upsets me, but not like it used too, it's more of a silent acceptance that most white people ain't shyt

And the justice system ain't shyt, and black folks really don't care enough to crash out, so what the fukk is the commotion

Everybody chooses comfort, so why the fukk shouldn't I

nikkas talking about GoFundMe, for what? To pay the white man for a chance at justice in his own system lmao
Cacs have conditioned most of us to be cattle waiting to be slaughtered essentially. No fight in most of us unless it's against another Black person.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wtf is wrong with you
What’s wrong with me?

I don’t want to be constantly fed stories about black people being killed by racist white people. And then look at the same responses from people. People lashing out in here is like the “thoughts and prayers” mantra after mass shootings.

It’s like one big pity party. And I actually donated to his go fund me. How many people in here did?

Did you donate? :mjpls:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just saying. It’s like people want brehs to walk around hating CAC 24/7. Hopefully this gets national attention like Ahmaud Arbery and the shooter goes to prison but got damn. I don’t need to see shyt like this.

EDIT

SO I get negged, for not wanting to continually see black people get killed by white people? I’m a CAC now?

A lot of members on this site really got issues. Deep personal issues and they use thecoli.com to lash out behind a keyboard.

Most of y’all are 30 and up. Don’t take out your failures and insecurities in life on me. :mjpls:
you hope this gets national attention but you don't want anyone to talk about it?

i swear to god you are fukking retarded

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s wrong with me?

I don’t want to be constantly fed stories about black people being killed by racist white people. And then look at the same responses from people. People lashing out in here is like the “thoughts and prayers” mantra after mass shootings.

It’s like one big pity party. And I actually donated to his go fund me. How many people in here did?

Did you donate? :mjpls:
then log out permanently and go find some "ethnic vagina"

you wouldn't even known if there was a gofundme if it wasn't for this thread, you fukking imbecile

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
you hope this gets national attention but you don't want anyone to talk about it?

i swear to god you are fukking retarded
National attention as in federal charges. Civil rights violations. This should be a no brainer.

You know how many instances like this happen every year in small towns, but never get heard about? I grew up in the south. shyt like this isn’t knew to me. Small towns bury shyt like this.

At the end of the day, TLR doesn’t know what it wants to be. One minute it’s dogs vs cats. The next minute it’s PAWGS and trannies. Then you post some real shyt and expect everyone to fall in line with the pivot.

My cousin was killed in 1998 by a white man in VA under similar circumstances. He didn’t even get arrested. So this story is personal and if anyone should be upset, it’s me. But I digress.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
then log out permanently and go find some "ethnic vagina"

you wouldn't even known if there was a gofundme if it wasn't for this thread, you fukking imbecile

Like most things that get posted here, I knew about it already. Unlike some people here, I don’t run to thecoli.com to post every news story or social media link that I come across. :mjpls:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I don’t want to constantly see evil CAC shyt. It’s like y’all get aroused by it. So what the fukk is wrong with YOU.

Yall post or reply to shyt like this and act like it’s a new revelation. Donate to his go fund me account if you feel that strongly. $20 for every negative point you gave me. Don’t talk about it, be about it.

You don't want to see it then click ignore, you're in here saying it's race baiting and actively trying to dissuade people from talking about it. I chipped in, but spreading the message can attract someone who can donate a lot more, why would that be a problem for you? Because the post title makes you sad?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You don't want to see it then click ignore, you're in here saying it's race baiting and actively trying to dissuade people from talking about it. I chipped in, but spreading the message can attract someone who can donate a lot more, why would that be a problem for you? Because the post title makes you sad?

Maybe I’m triggered. A family member died under similar circumstances and nothing happened to the killer. Racist ass town with racist ass cops in VA. And she was only 17. Didn’t make the news. No headlines. No nothing.