sky skizo ass still trying to talk to her skizo son:francis:

walt on henny and weed at the same time:mjlol::francis:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
yo...i was rollin at the teddy/sky restaurant confrontation....that nikka ted looked like the only wimpy kid gettin hit by his bully...:mjlol:

did yall peep the dude in the background with the flannel shirt dyin to bust out laughin after sky slapped ted...:laff:

ted started lookin at his cellphone like shyt ain't just happen....:laff:

tha dude vagina slayer bout to get mad p*ssy thrown at him over that father/son segment.....:ehh:

sky is such a psycho bytch....but she was right about the whole dna testin o'shyt's baby situation....i would flip if kats tried to dna test my kid without my permission....oshyt went OFF....never seen him like that before......:ohhh:

can't stand donna potato sack ass.....but once again sky is gonna get her ass beat by her....:mjlol:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
somebody need to have Skyy committed already....bytch startin fights when she initiated the idea...bust out cryin afterwards...hittin up gay nikkaz for sperm to make a baby when she don't even take care of the 2 she got....:camby:

what they did to oshyt was deadass wrong but he def wrong for goin to work for Puma...even Puma know that shyt is fukked....:camby:

i knew that sexy cac chick was up to somethin when she walked in the shop askin for a tat.....when she served Cease....:mjlol:

i guarantee you donna gave that chick that fukked up tat....Cease an idiot for lettin her continue to tat in his shop....fukkin up his own rep....:francis:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sky has mental problems like for real for real. Chic has been abused by older men, the jail system, and I'm pretty sure she inherited some of her mother's mental problems that this is what you left with. She fights people all the time for no reason and ends up getting her ass kicked every time. Wasn't she fighting another Love and Hip Hop chic on the red carpet? Donna is just as disgusting as I've always said. She fukks guys for room and board and gives out infected tatts.:gag:
Oh shyt is just retarded and has been since this show has started. He knows deep down inside that aint his kid which is why he wants to leave the shop.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Sky has mental problems like for real for real. Chic has been abused by older men, the jail system, and I'm pretty sure she inherited some of her mother's mental problems that this is what you left with. She fights people all the time for no reason and ends up getting her ass kicked every time. Wasn't she fighting another Love and Hip Hop chic on the red carpet? Donna is just as disgusting as I've always said. She fukks guys for room and board and gives out infected tatts.:gag:
Oh shyt is just retarded and has been since this show has started. He knows deep down inside that aint his kid which is why he wants to leave the shop.

Yea that chick Rah Ali... in which Skyy got her ass kicked once again... :mjlol:

That bytch is like 0 for 50 with scrappin and she keep poppin shyt... :francis: