Alex falling for donna...:snoop:

Kevin...:snoop:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yooooooo.... That last 5 mins.... :ooh:

Donna man finally said everything I been wanting him to say to that dirty diseased whore.... :pacspit:

Next weeks fight tho.... :whew:
Yo that nikka Mohammad dropped pure uncut raw absolute ETHER on that street urchin. He was a sucka for trying to snuff the lesbian looking dude who calls himself the vagina slayer though. Don't get mad at him when you the one decided to house and feed a street rat/urchin like Donna. He knew what she was from previous seasons of being on this show. Cats never listen man. You can't save them or try to house them. They belong to the the game and are in fact community property.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Mohammed the one looking like a sucker. I mean if you done with her, then be done. But to go to Miami to fight Alex. To call her on the phone just to slander her? Who does that? Obvious he's butt hurt. He's the one smashing her raw getting her pregnant knowing all the dudes she's been with. So who really look funny in the light?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mohammed the one looking like a sucker. I mean if you done with her, then be done. But to go to Miami to fight Alex. To call her on the phone just to slander her? Who does that? Obvious he's butt hurt. He's the one smashing her raw getting her pregnant knowing all the dudes she's been with. So who really look funny in the light?
Thank you. I just dont get cats mentality when they hook up with a known smut.You cannot change them or make them what you want them to be. They are use to being treated like shyt and if they don't feel that they seek out fukkery to feel normal. I mean just look at this chic rep on the show that we know about.
-Chic was on a local TV show for being a squatter,
-Married a convict from jail
-Got into street fights with chic for fukking coworker (Oh shyt)
-Slept with Ted
-Slept with Duchess
-Got pregnant, loss the baby due to her womb was so polluted she couldn't even come to term.

Utter trash.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Thank you. I just dont get cats mentality when they hook up with a known smut.You cannot change them or make them what you want them to be. They are use to being treated like shyt and if they don't feel that they seek out fukkery to feel normal. I mean just look at this chic rep on the show that we know about.
-Slept with Ted
-Slept with Duchess
-Got pregnant, loss the baby due to her womb was so polluted she couldn't even come to term.

Utter trash.

She also fukked Walt... Which means she'll let a rabid dog lick her p*ssy.... bytch is the definition of filth... :scust:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She also fukked Walt... Which means she'll let a rabid dog lick her p*ssy.... bytch is the definition of filth... :scust:
Damn Walt too? Not even surprised really. Wasn’t she fukkin the new chic with the blue hair that doesn’t answer phones?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Just watched last night's episode :russ:

- Walt still in the projects, but he got some Ikea decorations now lol
- Donna a known hoe - she smashed Teddy, Walt, shyt, and Dutchess. Lol that's before this season - she smashed Alex and Jadah this year.

- Mohammed was MAD haha caught a flight to scrap. I understand why he was mad, but why fight the Vagina Slayer? Lol

Looking at the preview, this nikka Alex gonna die next episode:ohhh:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Slept with Ted
-Slept with Duchess

Utter trash.

She fukked walter too:pachaha: