3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Sky:camby:

Her antics aren't even entertaining anymore:francis:

Wasn't her initial story that her boys were twins and she gave them up for adoption when they were babies?:francis:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
damn that the foster mom that took i sky's kids right?
Yup. She got 10 years probation for stealing $47,000:dwillhuh:
Former Wylie Softball President Sentenced to 10 Years
The former president of Wylie's Fast Pitch Softball League was sentenced to 10 years of probation after pleading guilty to stealing over $40,000 from the organization.

Kandace Raymond pleaded guilty to one count of 2nd Degree Felony Theft Friday morning. She was ordered to repay the $47,000 she admitted to stealing in addition to the probation.

Raymond was arrested and charged for the crime in March of 2015 after members of the softball league noticed money was missing and notified authorities, prompting an investigation.

Detectives with the Abilene Police Department reviewed financial records for the league which lead to Raymond's arrest.

Board members told KTAB and KRBC that during the initial investigation, Raymond admitted to stealing the money and wanted to make arrangements to pay it back.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I would fukk jadea haitian ass with the herps regardless

B1zzYqY.gif

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
donna boyfriend a true simp....nikka know she fukkin every other dude and he still consoling her cuz her hoe life caught up with her.....probably wasn't even his baby.....:francis:

i'm totallly convinced vh1 wrote Walt's entire story cuz his scenes are lame af....:camby: