Black Ink Crew Season 6 AD (After Dutchess) :mjlol:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I feel where he's coming from but would he rather be homeless with his mother and brother growing up? Going to different shelters and god knows what. He got a chance to live under one roof with a loving family. A lot of kid's in the system wish they can only be so fortunate. He's anger is coming him being his mother's son but also because he's young. Giving her a children a chance is the best and the most devastating decision Skyy has done in her life.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-this stuff between Skye and her son :to:..."I just wanted a phone call nikka". :to:
-Caeser really stupid being in there with that white bytch. just walk out . :mindblown:.
-Melody can be fine as hell sometimes. :noah:
-I really don't see what they see in that little receptionist they got now. She's not goodlooking at all. :hhh:
-shyt dumb ass went right back to that chick. :gucci:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I feel where he's coming from but would he rather be homeless with his mother and brother growing up? Going to different shelters and god knows what. He got a chance to live under one roof with a loving family. A lot of kid's in the system wish they can only be so fortunate. He's anger is coming him being his mother's son but also because he's young. Giving her a children a chance is the best and the most devastating decision Skyy has done in her life.
My nikka Skyy aint even spoke to or tried to atleast REACH OUT to that kid in years. Aint send them no bread. No nothin. And knew where they were the whole time. She didnt even LEGALLY put them up for adoption. And she let them go later. I think he was like 5 or 6. So he got to know and love his mother and she just dropped him off. My nikka u cant talk about how devastated Skyy was when she abandoned her own kids fam. fukk Skyy. And they werent in “loving” homes. Them kids was all over the place. Gettin locked up and in all kinds of trouble. There’s mad programs that benefit single moms out there. Shorty selfish. Bottom line. Aint NO spinning it.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Sky getting all types of reckless.... Getting hood on her own son that she abandoned... :stopitslime:

Spilling ol girl's herpes status.... :stopitslime:

Donna sickens me as usual.... Got caught being the hoe that she knows she is and still gonna get mad about it.... :camby:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sky getting all types of reckless.... Getting hood on her own son that she abandoned... :stopitslime:

Spilling ol girl's herpes status.... :stopitslime:

Donna sickens me as usual.... Got caught being the hoe that she knows she is and still gonna get mad about it.... :camby:

Usually I would agree about Donna but vagina slayer:snoop: didn't have to post that shyt that was a major hoe move. Then the nikka said I felt she wanted to fukk me.

nikka was being a hoe straight up and Sky is getting beyond ridiculous and she using the Sammy Sosa cream .

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Skye really gone get mad at the little dude because he didn't know how to properly express his emotions.:what: I don't know how Ceasar deals with her. I know little dude was like :gucci:"are you serious?".
-The only main thing i'll say about the adoption was that it was going to take something drastic to stop the cycle of crap in her family. Her mama was fukked up, she was fukked up, them kids were going to be fukked up. At least the youngest son seems well adjusted on the right path from the little we saw. It took something major and drastic to break that cycle.
-And I don't know how the rest of them haven't jumped Skye either. They prolly look at Ceasar like :martin:"stop defending her so we can ether this bytch".
-The dumb nikka Vagina Slayer really had Donna out there. :pachaha:I kinda feel like if you're girl is at a big party like that grinding on a stripper I'd understand because it's purely on some group fun shyt, but Vagina Slayer was talkin like he fukked and that's clearly what Donna BF was mad about he wasn't really tripping about them strippers.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I wonder when VS ended up hitting Donna's shyt in that bathroom stall in relation to this episode?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
-Skye really gone get mad at the little dude because he didn't know how to properly express his emotions.:what: I don't know how Ceasar deals with her. I know little dude was like :gucci:"are you serious?".
-The only main thing i'll say about the adoption was that it was going to take something drastic to stop the cycle of crap in her family. Her mama was fukked up, she was fukked up, them kids were going to be fukked up. At least the youngest son seems well adjusted on the right path from the little we saw. It took something major and drastic to break that cycle.
-And I don't know how the rest of them haven't jumped Skye either. They prolly look at Ceasar like :martin:"stop defending her so we can ether this bytch".
-The dumb nikka Vagina Slayer really had Donna out there. :pachaha:I kinda feel like if you're girl is at a big party like that grinding on a stripper I'd understand because it's purely on some group fun shyt, but Vagina Slayer was talkin like he fukked and that's clearly what Donna BF was mad about he wasn't really tripping about them strippers.

But vagina slayer did end up fukkin Donna in some public bathroom on camera... :mjgrin: