Black Hebrew Israelites?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
aI'm starting to think these dudes are just trolling...I mean, nobody could actually be this dumb

First of all, their tribe chart is based on European borders and therefore stupid is fukk...is a Tohono O'odham Indian "Gad" or "Issachar"?

Second, we all know that Native Americans/Latinos have always done things contradictory to Judaism, both before European contact and continuing to this day...pretty much every single Puerto Rican eats pork, for instance, do they all go to hell? I kind of think that they include these groups in their tribes chart to:

1. Get more followers
2. Not get beaten up by a bunch of Mexicans in LA for talking mad shyt about them right to their face

And of course, there's overwhelming historical and genetic evidence that all of HI ideology is bullshyt but I don't even have to go there.

Props to @Czar for shytting all over these fools

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I can tell you Edomites are having sleepless nights over this :pachaha:

You fakkits are done. Go roll up on this camp in LA and see it they won't bash your head in for telling them that so-called black people are not their brethren. You are hurt because we hate you, like we should. That is why it is going to be fun when your dead pig colored bodies are all over the earth.

You devils cannot breakdown one prophecy. Breakdown Genesis 49? Breakdown Deuteronomy 33? Breakdown 2 Esdras 13:40-46? Tell us who the Beast and Babylon the Great is? Who are the two servants whose dead bodies laid in the street for 3 and half days? You can't break any of these down because the Most High is not with ANY Edomite.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

You fakkits are done. Go roll up on this camp in LA and see it they won't bash your head in for telling them that so-called black people are not their brethren. You are hurt because we hate you, like we should. That is why it is going to be fun when your dead pig colored bodies are all over the earth.

You devils cannot breakdown one prophecy. Breakdown Genesis 49? Breakdown Deuteronomy 33? Breakdown 2 Esdras 13:40-46? Tell us who the Beast and Babylon the Great is? Who are the two servants whose dead bodies laid in the street for 3 and half days? You can't break any of these down because the Most High is not with ANY Edomite.

There are well over 2 million Mexicans in LA, of course they were able to find a few of them who believe that dumb shyt.

You or they wouldn't do shyt and you know it.

I don't believe in the bible (no disrespect to anyone here who does), and HIs misinterpret it anyway. They take the word "black" to mean the same thing as black American, not realizing that the racial terminology of today didn't exist when the bible was written. And those who wrote the bible weren't even aware that Native Americans/Latinos even existed at the time.

You're the only mad one here, I think you're just insecure because you're a "Hamite" and not actually accepted by HIs. Too bad you weren't Ricky Martin, then maybe you could be a real Israelite.

And I hope you're upset knowing I tainted my "Israelite" wife. But 2/3rds of her people are already going to hell according to you, so I guess it's not like you really think highly of them anyway.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
There are well over 2 million Mexicans in LA, of course they were able to find a few of them who believe that dumb shyt.

You or they wouldn't do shyt and you know it.

I don't believe in the bible (no disrespect to anyone here who does), and HIs misinterpret it anyway. They take the word "black" to mean the same thing as black American, not realizing that the racial terminology of today didn't exist when the bible was written. And those who wrote the bible weren't even aware that Native Americans/Latinos even existed at the time.

You're the only mad one here, I think you're just insecure because you're a "Hamite" and not actually accepted by HIs. Too bad you weren't Ricky Martin, then maybe you could be a real Israelite.

And I hope you're upset knowing I tainted my "Israelite" wife. But 2/3rds of her people are already going to hell according to you, so I guess it's not like you really think highly of them anyway.

You must be really hurting Esau. It shows that you are obsessed with us....you even know that 2/3rds of our people will die with in the nuclear fire with you devils. Guess what, they are coming back through the 1/3 as children. You on the other hand will wake up as a newborn Edomite baby on an Israelite plantation as our slave. Just stop...please :mjlol:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
You must be really hurting Esau. It shows that you are obsessed with us....you even know that 2/3rds of our people will die with in the nuclear fire with you devils. Guess what, they are coming back through the 1/3 as children. You on the other hand will wake up as a newborn Edomite baby on an Israelite plantation as our slave. Just stop...please :mjlol:
And won't 2/3rds of those children end up going back to hell?

And you admitted to being African anyway, you're going to hell also according to HIs. I don't see any Africans on any of the "12 tribes" chart.

Also, I love how you dodge most of my points. Answer me, is a Tohono O'odham Indian "Gad" or "Issachar"? Are Taino Indians different tribes based on which nation (with European created borders) they reside in?

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

And you admitted to being African anyway, you're going to hell also according to HIs. I don't see any Africans on any of the "12 tribes" chart.

Also, I love how you dodge most of my points. Answer me, is a Tohono O'odham Indian "Gad" or "Issachar"? Are Taino Indians different tribes based on which nation (with European created borders) they reside in?

:heh: You don't believe in the Bible so how are you...being the devil, going to believe in who the decadents of Gad or Issachar are? If you don't believe in the Bible then you also believe that Israelites were never a people.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
:heh: You don't believe in the Bible so how are you...being the devil, going to believe in who the decadents of Gad or Issachar are? If you don't believe in the Bible then you also believe that Israelites were never a people.
Why don't you just answer my question if you're so confident? I'm just pointing out flaws in your ideology.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This dude went from being a IUIC stan to posting GMS videos.:mjlol:

Let's see how IUIC feels about GMS and vise versa.

http://israelunite.org/greatmillstone-the-bumraelites-of-israel/

^IUIC on GMS

^GMS on IUIC

Breakdown Genesis 49? Breakdown Deuteronomy 33?

:mjlol: @ the irony of you telling others to "breakdown" verses, when all the "breakdowns" you're using are twisted outta context and parroted from the videos you watch.

Which is why after I refute your misuse of them, you literally become a deer caught in headlights. Which prompts you to run from the thread.

Breakdown 2 Esdras 13:40-46? .

You just keep getting..

Ultra_sword.gif

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, @Marvel literally started parroting this nonsense a couple months ago. He isn't even aware of the split between the different camps in terms of doctrines and beliefs, and how many genuinely dislike one another.

This dude was stanning IUIC like crazy... then turns around and starts posting GMS videos :mjlol:

Then again, he's already proven himself to be inconsistent.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
aI'm starting to think these dudes are just trolling...I mean, nobody could actually be this dumb

First of all, their tribe chart is based on European borders and therefore stupid is fukk...is a Tohono O'odham Indian "Gad" or "Issachar"?

Second, we all know that Native Americans/Latinos have always done things contradictory to Judaism, both before European contact and continuing to this day...pretty much every single Puerto Rican eats pork, for instance, do they all go to hell? I kind of think that they include these groups in their tribes chart to:

1. Get more followers
2. Not get beaten up by a bunch of Mexicans in LA for talking mad shyt about them right to their face

And of course, there's overwhelming historical and genetic evidence that all of HI ideology is bullshyt but I don't even have to go there.

Props to @Czar for shytting all over these fools

Also notice how they are never in Spanish neighborhoods preaching.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Nikkas are Jews & Egyptians at the same damn time :ohhh:don't forget native americans :troll: You ain't heard? African Americans belong to every tribe except the Igbo's & Bantu's they're actually descended from :sas2:

Genesis 35
10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins

The nation - Israel
company of nations out of Israel came - So-called African-Americans, Natives of the Americas (Cherokee nation, Seminole Nation, Aztec, Inca, Taino, etc). West Indian blacks, Igbo nation, Mandika nation, etc.

Amos 3
7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.