Black Hebrew Israelites?

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Exactly, this tare is searching for post from 2012. :mjlol:

What's funny about that is most people in the truth weren't born into knowing they were an Israelite. We all thought we were Africans (Hamites) at one point, so why would you be any different? People grasp for straws when they can't refute what the Bible says though. Primarily Edomites. :sas2:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Sounds like you're preaching hatred to me. You're part of a cult just admit it, dude.

The Most High is about balance - Love and Hate is his nature and since we are HIS, we have that nature too.

Romans 9
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

So the Most High hates and loves and HE is still righteous. Another rebuke for you.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What's funny about that is most people in the truth weren't born into knowing they were an Israelite. We all thought we were Africans (Hamites) at one point, so why would you be any different? People grasp for straws when they can't refute what the Bible says though. Primarily Edomites. :sas2:

I guess they don't understand that we bethinked ourselves here to being Israelites. They don;t understand that it was prophesied that the entire nation of Israel will discontinue from their heritage and suffer confusion of faces. Esau is wondering...how did they wake up? :sas2:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edit: I didn't catch this post.

Marvel said:
The Most High is about balance - Love and Hate is his nature and since we are HIS, we have that nature too.

So the Most High hates and loves and HE is still righteous. Another rebuke for you.

The Most High hates SIN, regardless of who's doing it. Including Israel.

Psalm 78:58-59
For they provoked Him to anger with their high places,
And moved Him to jealousy with their carved images.

When God heard this, He was furious, and greatly abhorred Israel.

Leviticus 26:28-30
I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you.

Not to mention...

Romans 9:6
But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel

And don't stop at verse 14, keep reading.

Romans 9:15-18
For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.” Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.

For example... The Lord used Paul to preach the gospel to King Herod Agrippa....an Edomite.

Acts 26:27-29
King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know that you do believe.”

Then Agrippa said to Paul, “You almost persuade me to become a Christian.”

And Paul said, “I would to God that not only you, but also all who hear me today, might become both almost and altogether such as I am, except for these chains.”

And to the natural Greeks (Who are erroneously claimed to be Edomites by the false doctrine you parrot)

Acts 17:18-31
Then certain Epicurean and Stoic philosophers encountered him. And some said, “What does this babbler want to say?”

Others said, “He seems to be a proclaimer of foreign gods,” because he preached to them Jesus and the resurrection.

And they took him and brought him to the Areopagus, saying, “May we know what this new doctrine is of which you speak? For you are bringing some strange things to our ears. Therefore we want to know what these things mean.” For all the Athenians and the foreigners who were there spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing.

Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.

And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;

For in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’

Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising. Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.

The word is a double edged sword breh. In your poor attempt at a rebuke by twisting scripture outta context, you were actually rebuked.

Salvation only comes through Jesus (John 14:6). Your so-called blood descent cannot accomplish that (Matthew 3:9, 8:12). Neither can your works (Romans 3:20-29, Isaiah 64:6). Only grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9). Which prompts you to live by the spirit, not the flesh (John 4:23, Galatians 5)

Cause right now, Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 is talking about you. I suggest you repent while you still have a chance.

Now, with that out the way...

That reminds me...

Exposing the fraudulent "Lashawan Qadash" dialect.(Click)
Debunking "Lashawan Qadash"(Click)

@QamYasharahla can you provide proof for @lavasse and everyone else in this thread that the dialect called "Lashawan Qadash" by UPKers is in fact ancient Hebrew?

Don't worry, we'll wait :sas2:

@QamYasharahla ???

In fact @Marvel you're more than welcome to "try" and prove it's validity as well ...

:mjlol: Good luck.

Last edited:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I guess they don't understand that we bethinked ourselves here to being Israelites. They don;t understand that it was prophesied that the entire nation of Israel will discontinue from their heritage and suffer confusion of faces. Esau is wondering...how did they wake up? :sas2:

Kan, and for the people following along, let's get some scripture on how the nation of Israel is going to come back to the Most High.

Leviticus 26:38-45

38 And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.

40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;

41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.

44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.

45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Kan, and for the people following along, let's get some scripture on how the nation of Israel is going to come back to the Most High.

38 And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.

40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;

41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.

44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.

45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

:wow: Leviticus 26 and 1 Kings 8...Solomon's prayer.

Jeremiah 23
7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
8 But, The Lord liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QamYasharahla said:

Yes, talk about that while conveniently leaving out the part where Israel BROKE his covenant. Which opened the door for salvation to ALL THE OTHER NATIONS, hence why they are grafted into his pact with Israel (Romans 11)... which can only be attained though Jesus. This is why all true believers are ONE IN HIM (Galatians 3:28,Colossians 3:11).

As I told Marvel, Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 is in direct reference to y'all right now. And just like Marvel, you need to repent while you still have a chance.

Now... perhaps one of you can stop deflecting long enough to address this.

Exposing the fraudulent "Lashawan Qadash" dialect.(Click)
Debunking "Lashawan Qadash"(Click)

@QamYasharahla can you provide proof for @lavasse and everyone else in this thread that the dialect called "Lashawan Qadash" by UPKers is in fact ancient Hebrew?

Don't worry, we'll wait :sas2:

Still waiting @QamYasharahla or @Marvel

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kan. This place is through,...we are just waiting for the physical manifestation. Almost at the final seal. We'll cast lots for slaves from thecoli soon :pachaha:
I know who I want on my plantation. :sas1:

The only thing getting cast is the two of you into the lake of fire if y'all don't repent

Revelation 20:11-15

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire