Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. My parents are Igbo (Ibo) pronounced E-bo, we were called that by Africans

You were called that by who?

I'm 100% African
I am a Pan-Africanist.

:mjlol:

@Marvel why weren't YOUR ancestors taken as slaves to the Americas? And why did your parents come here of their own free will and send you and your bothers to college?

Shall we run down the curses of Deuteronomy 28 again to see if they apply to your particular family?:sas2:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Marvel getting that work from @Czar in this thread :whew:

Fixed.

Btw,

Nice
cheerleader.jpg
midget.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@Marvel handing out that work in this thread :whew:

They are not built for this breh. Because they are not chosen, they waste their energy trying to pull the chosen out...not knowing they are not fighting us but the same One that will burn them into ashes.

John 10
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

News flash scoffers...we are not getting out of this...you might as well kill yourselves.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
They are not built for this breh. Because they are not chosen, they waste their energy trying to pull the chosen out...not knowing they are not fighting us but the same One that will burn them into ashes.

News flash scoffers...we are not getting out of this...you might as well kill yourselves.

Kan, I was thinking about that scripture while reading this and the other threads that have popped up recently. The son of perdition is being revealed and the Elect are getting sealed. In the short time I've been in this truth, I've seen the truth spread many times over. This devil is about to go down, and everyone can see it.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
1. Are you slow?....didn't I tell you that Boule and Creoles were descendants of those Edomite slaveholders. Stop acting as if the black men were not spending their spare time getting women pregnant at night. Travel around the US, its obvious that Jake is having kids left and right...we are not impotent.I know that you are tare and want to get in this but the Most High is not dealing with you, you are a tare that is going to burned as it pertains the parable of wheat and tares. I don't address Czar because dude is a Khazar agent and is the devil so he has been on my ignore list for a long time.

2. My parents are Igbo (Ibo) pronounced E-bo, we were called that by Africans because that was the name of Eber, the name to the word Hebrew came from. Ebo was a linglistic corruption of Eber. We were the main people targeted for the slave trade to America. We don't get along with Hamite tribes in Africa. All Israelite camps even know that Igbos are not Hamites but Israelites you can go from GMS to even IUIC and they will tell you. It has been common knowledge to them for decades. Igbos and African-Americans are carbon copies...we are the same people...Hebrew Israelites. Our tribe always get the, "you don't look African" comments...because we are not...we are Hebrews. ex: Oguchi Onyewu, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Robert Nkemdiche, Nnamdi Asomugha, Osi Umeniorya, Emeka Okafor, Jahlil Okafor, Jay-Jay Okocha

220px-Williamsburg_VA_slave_notice_1766.jpg

Newspaper ad of runaway Ibo negro in Willamsburg, Va 1766

Book has original document from slave ships showing the slaves were majority Igbo in the Americas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Landing
Only place in America named after a people taken off the coast of West Africa
yrK9PrD.png

p0mmI7Y.png

OVKYUoo.png

NfpyuvD.png

BBYwxqV.png

Ht8T3gF.png

rhdfMLC.png

vm08wDv.png

What's your response to this breh? Right now its not looking too good for you.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Kan, I was thinking about that scripture while reading this and the other threads that have popped up recently. The son of perdition is being revealed and the Elect are getting sealed. In the short time I've been in this truth, I've seen the truth spread many times over. This devil is about to go down, and everyone can see it.

Kan. My aunt just accepted it as well. I was at the barbershop right before Labor Day weekend. I had just come off a 3 day fast...no joke. Went in to get my haircut and spirit moved on me to preach the gospel and the ENTIRE barbershop believed with ease...it was incredible. Everybody was in the spirit saying death to the so-called white man and wanted Amerkkka destroyed with nuclear missiles. I thought I was in the twilight zone...no scoffing...no rejecting. Barak Ahtha Yahawah wa Yahawashi.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kan. Barak Ahtha Yahawah wa Yahawashi.

HAHAHAHA! this dude stans IUIC, who openly REJECT Lashawan Qadash and KNOW it is a fraudulent dialect... and yet here he is using it. :mjlol:

Simply amazing. Dude is as double minded as they come.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Kan. My aunt just accepted it as well. I was at the barbershop right before Labor Day weekend. I had just come off a 3 day fast...no joke. Went in to get my haircut and spirit moved on me to preach the gospel and the ENTIRE barbershop believed with ease...it was incredible. Everybody was in the spirit saying death to the so-called white man and wanted Amerkkka destroyed with nuclear missiles. I thought I was in the twilight zone...no scoffing...no rejecting. Barak Ahtha Yahawah wa Yahawashi.
Sounds like you're preaching hatred to me. You're part of a cult just admit it, dude.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps

Man, that's beautiful. We almost outta here. We just got stay diligent in the Word, lay up our treasures in heaven, and it's over with.