Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
45472_harv.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I found out that foreign black women love them some light skinned black male or some random white dude.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you post a direct link to the quote in the thread, fakkit..........:thumbsdown:

Quit trolling, loser........:pacspit:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She's right. The more educated you are REGARDLESS of race the more open you are to dating outside your race. White women who are more open to dating outside the race are more likely to be more educated as well. The same goes for men too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with her. Any woman who dates exclusively in her own race because of her racial views is usually not that intelligent. Same with men who only date in their racial group because of their perceived views of their own superiority.

Let me get this straight......

You answered the thread, even though there is no proof that the comment was even made:mindblown:

Are you that desperate to strike up a conversation.....:what:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Let me get this straight......

You answered the thread, even though there is no proof that the comment was even made:mindblown:

Are you that desperate to strike up a conversation.....:what:

I'm desperate to start a conversation... but you quoted me.

You hate me..................................... who are you again?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
She's right. The more educated you are REGARDLESS of race the more open you are to dating outside your race. White women who are more open to dating outside the race are more likely to be more educated as well. The same goes for men too.

finally something we agree on lol.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

That is far from the truth. Women will date what interest them breh. IQ has nothing to do with it. Luch says whatever seems fitting to fit her propaganda.