Black girls jump *** and son goes crazy.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
breh, u aint doin shyt :yeshrug:

nikkas always talkin about they would kill someone if ____ blah blah

So you stand there and won't do shyt. Okay, I know the type of person you are :smh:

I'm not a gangsta, but there are some things as a MAN, you can't tolerate. This is one of them. I can see some of you grew up with no father figure in your lives.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I don't give a fukk what anyone says, i would literally mike tyson all them chicks, including barack and michelle obama, nancy regan old azz if anyone lay they hands on my mama or step into my house..

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
whats wrong with these kids mang :wtf: thats like a home invasion and I would literally use deadly force in that case :jojo: freaking idiots!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how everyone on the coli is a shoot first ask questions later type a cat :comeon:

They're also ceo'ing 10k/day bagging Puerto Rican dimes.

I'da shot them two black hood rats in they ass if they eva stepped to hurt my momma...

No questions asked, shots first

If i own a gun and this shyt happens to my mom or my girl or if i get attacked by a group of chicago teens "wilding", im shooting all those motherfukkers.

:ufdup:

I would have decapitated that black slob with the shovel.

I don't give a fukk what anyone says, i would literally mike tyson all them chicks, including barack and michelle obama, nancy regan old azz if anyone lay they hands on my mama or step into my house..

whats wrong with these kids mang :wtf: thats like a home invasion and I would literally use deadly force in that case :jojo: freaking idiots!!!!!!

This is probably off-topic but this has bothered me for quite sometime. It's hilarious how many of you are submissive to the government but then want to be all gangsta if something like this happened to you.

1) If you went to the airport with your mother and she was physically harassed and groped by TSA goons what would you do? Oh it's okay because it's the government right?

2) If NYPD goons stopped you on the street to search you because you were wearing a hoody what would you do?

lettuce reality

I don't understand how you fakkits can accept abuse from the government but suddenly utilize common sense when someone else does it. Some of you guys argue vehemently against the right to bear arms and treat it as a 'cac issue' in one topic. Yet in another topic claim you would shoot anyone who broke into your home.

wtf??

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

This is probably off-topic but this has bothered me for quite sometime. It's hilarious how many of you are submissive to the government but then want to be all gangsta if something like this happened to you.

1) If you went to the airport with your mother and she was physically harassed and groped by TSA goons what would you do? Oh it's okay because it's the government right?

2) If NYPD goons stopped you on the street to search you because you were wearing a hoody what would you do?

lettuce reality

I don't understand how you fakkits can accept abuse from the government but suddenly utilize common sense when someone else does it. Some of you guys argue vehemently against the right to bear arms and treat it as a 'cac issue' in one topic. Yet in another topic claim you would shoot anyone who broke into your home.

wtf??

thats different tho bro, if cops or tsa is harrassing us, popping off is only gonna lead to further harrasment, prison, beating. u gotta choose battles carefully. i wouldnt stand by quietly either but im not gonna hit a cop with a shovel or shoot a tsa agent. somebody entering my house to beat up my mom is a completely different story.

as far as the right to bear arms, i fully support it. i think every law-abiding citizen should own a gun. if your a felon then you relinquish that right. thats how i think it should be handled.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to send those youginss to jail.... but they need to be sentenced to do something constructive.

They should be forced to build habitat houses for the next 10 years or something along the lines.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun

lettuce reality

wtf??

:wtf: who is accepting abuse from the govt? Like if an incident of police harassment comes up we like "ohhh no its the police so its cool" or the TSA groped my mama "its like its ok mama she has gloves" ...u one of them smart dumb cats...sound like u have something to say until u actually say it and cant even eloquently define ur argument/opinion...use a spokesperson next time

:wow:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

There's only one thing missing from that equation. A man. That white house hold was being run by a female and you know damn well them hood rats pops don't live with em.

A lack of a father is what cause bytches to be like this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: who is accepting abuse from the govt? Like if an incident of police harassment comes up we like "ohhh no its the police so its cool" or the TSA groped my mama "its like its ok mama she has gloves" ...u one of them smart dumb cats...sound like u have something to say until u actually say it and cant even eloquently define ur argument/opinion...use a spokesperson next time

:wow:

Actually I know a ton of people who think like this in rl. Even on this very site you have idiots who are okay with tyranny:

http://www.the-coli.com/3969361-post16.html

http://www.the-coli.com/3969467-post18.html

Interestingly enough my neighbor said the same exact thing in the 2nd post in regard to the PATRIOT ACT, "I have nothing to hide. Tap my phone". It may sound absurd but this kind of thinking, unfortunately, is fairly common.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
if you had a bunch of beast threatening to beat you up in your home, what would you do? :lupe:

Close and lock the fukking door? That wasn't an option for her? She tried to talk them down and act aggressive back at them like that would work; when you're dealing with ratchet women that shyt NEVER works.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Close and lock the fukking door? That wasn't an option for her? She tried to talk them down and act aggressive back at them like that would work; when you're dealing with ratchet women that shyt NEVER works.

so you'd have cower on your own property? what would you do after they broke your window out? :lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a big fan of the government being involved in personal affairs but she could have called the cops.

i agree, that should have been the option. but i don't see the point in victim blaming when them women probably shouldn't have been on her property in the first place. yeah, the white ladies comments didn't help the situation but people get tired of these destructive beast.