Black girls jump *** and son goes crazy.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Just looking at this video it's pretty obvious this
is the climax to some beef between the girls of
both colors.
What it's about and why it got this far
we'll probably never know but I think it's a lot more than the
"Hair hat beasties terrorizing dem good white folk" narrative
other posters are trying to push in this thread.

Beef or no, what are they doing running into another man's house physically and assaulting him? What were they doing at their front door in the first place?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know who this kid is gonna turn into when he grows up:

Clint-Eastwood.gif

get-off-my-lawn-o.gif

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'da shot them two black hood rats in they ass if they eva stepped to hurt my momma...

No questions asked, shots first

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Not sure I've ever seen a positive video on WSHH.

And he'll grow up to hate black people, and then we'll complain about the man holding us down.

What a cycle.

:lawd:

preach!

i love my black folks, i grew up in harlem and the majority of my best friends growing up were black. but ratchet ass people like these hoes (not only blacks are ratchet, dominicans, ricans, even whites can be ratchet..white bytches in the video seem ratchet themselves) are an insult to all the hard work GOOD black folks have done to move their people forward.

If i own a gun and this shyt happens to my mom or my girl or if i get attacked by a group of chicago teens "wilding", im shooting all those motherfukkers.

GoetzTimeApr81985.jpg

:ufdup:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
lol yall nikkas hate yallself so much yall in here cracking jokes with racist

Those chicks don't represent me though.... We as black folks need to learn that we're not all in this shyt together... Atleast we're not in this shyt with the scum of our race because lets be honest... Those dusty bytches would do the same thing to us...

White folks don't have to identify with the scum of their race, Asians don't, Latinos dont... We shouldn't either...

Black folks need to purge the scum from our bloodlines... its the only way to save us:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall know those girls brothers or cousins are going to make a trip down Sesame Street and give cookie monster the beats, right?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Not sure I've ever seen a positive video on WSHH.

And he'll grow up to hate black people, and then we'll complain about the man holding us down.

What a cycle.

it looks like they live in the hood

prolly got black friends

its not a race thing