Black girls jump *** and son goes crazy.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Some of you guys argue vehemently against the right to bear arms and treat it as a 'cac issue' in one topic. Yet in another topic claim you would shoot anyone who broke into your home.

wtf??

Shut up, kak. Few if anyone argues against the right to bare arms....what we argue for are senisble laws that would prevent psychopaths and idiots from obtaining guns legally, and also against weapons with the capability of wiping out a whole block in 7 seconds. Not to mention that the nra uses racist imagery and language to embolden gun support. People like u whine that every gun control convo means that obama is gunna take away ur guns, and put u in fema camps.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So many hair hats.

Shut up, kak. Few if anyone argues against the right to bare arms....what we argue for are senisble laws that would prevent psychopaths and idiots from obtaining guns legally, and also against weapons with the capability of wiping out a whole block in 7 seconds. Not to mention that the nra uses racist imagery and language to embolden gun aupport. People like u whine that every gun control convo means that obama is gunna take away ur guns, and put u in fema camps.

I didn't even bring up Obama or FEMA camps. And I'm not white.

strong assumptions, brah

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
So many hair hats.

I didn't even bring up Obama or FEMA camps. And I'm not white.

strong assumptions, brah

Framing specific pieces of gun control legislation as a right to bare arms argument, is straight out of the paranoid, idiotic, kak playbook. I wont deny the possibility that u are a whitewashed, racist sympathizing, rac00n boy, however.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Framing specific pieces of gun control legislation as a right to bare arms argument, is straight out of the paranoid, idiotic, kak playbook. I wont deny the possibility that u are a whitewashed, racist sympathizing, rac00n boy, however.

Resorting to name calling because I conveyed an opinion you disagree with is moronic, idiotic, and out of the-coli playbook.

Stop responding to me. I'm watching hentai.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Didn't read the thread but I'm SURE the militants defended those sheboons just because the victims were white :snoop:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Those chicks don't represent me though.... We as black folks need to learn that we're not all in this shyt together... Atleast we're not in this shyt with the scum of our race because lets be honest... Those dusty bytches would do the same thing to us...

White folks don't have to identify with the scum of their race, Asians don't, Latinos dont... We shouldn't either...

Black folks need to purge the scum from our bloodlines... its the only way to save us:ohlawd:
real talk...I never understood why black people feel the need to defend each and every one of us.

I was watching a movie about David Choe.
He ended up in LA County for some shyt he did. He said he ended up in a room w/ about 6 or 7 Korean cops beating his ass and asking him what his problem was...They were saying to him in Korean "look around, this isnt a place for Koreans, its only ******s and spics here!"

Now of course thats racist...but it showed me the pride that other groups of people have. We have no fukking pride, and accept all nonsense in the name of defending our own...but all that really is is babying adults.
If you accept all behavior from your child, what do you think they are going to end up like?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
they lucky they don't own guns. should have shot the bytch once she stepped foot in the house.

i would have :ld:

You too soft. You point the gun tell them to get on they knees, slap them around a couple of times, than you shoot them :youngsabo: