Black girls jump *** and son goes crazy.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yet dudes are in here attacking black women and not just those scum.

Dudes like ChrisB are playing a character online... If he really believes it is ALL black women than he is including his mom and sisters. I'm sure he know to not group all of them together, he just makes definitive commentary about ALL to stick to his c00n persona online...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
so you'd have cower on your own property? what would you do after they broke your window out? :lupe:

Sometimes walking away isn't the best option, it's the only SANE option.

But I'm not even saying what the white woman did was the wrong thing to do, but by doing it, she can't claim that she had nothing to do with it like everyone in this thread is insinuating. Of course, she IS white and those girls are Black, so I can see why she'd think and the people on here think she doesn't deserve any blame for it.

If it were me, there would have been A LOT of things done differently so it is incredibly unlikely it would have ever even gotten to that point though.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Yall goin overboard with the white boy dikklickin.

Yall go thru leaps and bounds to praise whitey

i didn't really read this thread but i did watch that video and all i know is the black girls were 100% wrong for stepping foot inside their home like that. i don't care about the backstory of what caused it either. :yeshrug:

its fukking stupid, they weren't thinking. and 100% legal to kill someone for breaking in like that down here.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
So wait, everyone in here is suggesting that three little girls throwing weak hands should be murdered? Granted, they shouldn't be barging into houses, but what harm were they really capable of doing? Any ragtag bunch getting run off by a fat adolescent isn't really worth expending bullets over.

Y'all some ole Robert Zimmerman nigs.

is-this-real-life.gif

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I'm quite tired of the black women bashing. Why are black girls so angry, confrontational, and aggressive? Why the compulsory need to engage in physical altercation at the slight hint of disrespect? What programs this behavior? Is it hip hop? Society? If I had a daughter will she be doomed from birth?

I believe it's more productive to address these issues instead of laughing with the racists (who are actually laughing WITH you too).
do you mean some black girls? their ratchet parents.

Do you all feel the same about this video

YouTube
those boys beat the women out of their mama house. good boys :ld:

So wait, everyone in here is suggesting that three little girls throwing weak hands should be murdered? Granted, they shouldn't be barging into houses, but what harm were they really capable of doing? Any ragtag bunch getting run off by a fat adolescent isn't really worth expending bullets over.

Y'all some ole Robert Zimmerman nigs.

is-this-real-life.gif
Yes. They went into their house with malicious intent they should be fukking slaughtered.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
do you mean some black girls? their ratchet parents.

those boys beat the women out of their mama house. good boys :ld:

Yes. They went into their house with malicious intent they should be fukking slaughtered.

Then you end up in the system and with that murder on your conscious? I know it sounds simple online, but killing three children who pose no significant threat to you or your family? You'd be strung out inside of five years.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Then you end up in the system and with that murder on your conscious? I know it sounds simple online, but killing three children who pose no significant threat to you or your family? You'd be strung out inside of five years.

the murder would not be on my conscience because they deserved it.
and they do pose a significant thread dont downplay it.
i would not be in jail depending on what state i live. they on my property attacking me, they gon die.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Man it's some fukk nikkas on this board. Of course this thread turns into a black people ain't shyt extravaganza. Damn ya'll some self hating mafukkas. Knew it soon as I noticed the thread title had to state that there were black women involved. :snoop:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Man it's some fukk nikkas on this board. Of course this thread turns into a black people ain't shyt extravaganza. Damn ya'll some self hating mafukkas. Knew it soon as I noticed the thread title had to state that there were black women involved. :snoop:

Some hoe ass nikkaz on here.

They goin giddy over that còon ass black boy dappin up the white dude, and the white dude didnt even respond to it on some "naw, u a ******. I hate yall" shyt

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
the murder would not be on my conscience because they deserved it.
and they do pose a significant thread dont downplay it.
i would not be in jail depending on what state i live. they on my property attacking me, they gon die.
Pretty much this.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Do you all feel the same about this video

YouTube

Dem hands :blessed: Those rats can no longer collect welfare cause he gave em that work.

As far as that first vid, on second view, the mother was totally wrong.

1 - Cursing up a storm in front of her kids
2 - Called the girl a bytch first
3 - Dared both of em to step inside her house, you don't dare black women to do shyt
4 - Her damn daughter tried to talk some sense into her at :35