black girl lost (is luciferianism back on the rise) zendaya :

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
i got you :win:

watched it like 20 times, anytime i do a new project.

Thanks breh. Is it worth it? Opening your eyes to all of this? Exposing yourself when you might have been protected in ignorance? I wonder if it's more natural to know and be aware. Vs being in this state that we are all in.

I believe the symbols do mean things. I believe there is energies that can be used to tilt the atmosphere. I just know it comes with cost.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Thanks breh. Is it worth it? Opening your eyes to all of this? Exposing yourself when you might have been protected in ignorance? I wonder if it's more natural to know and be aware. Vs being in this state that we are all in.

I believe the symbols do mean things. I believe there is energies that can be used to tilt the atmosphere. I just know it comes with cost.

ive put it on projector many times in sessions i have been part of the adminstration, at youth centers and schools as part of a art tutoring. everyone always thanks me, my own brother a c00n had to wise up.

the good thing about this presentation, that everyone loves. it starts the story (after his credentials) from the beginning, you know how history classes teaches from the rennasiance period and forward. well we dive into the start, and the c00ns of 1860 and etc ..... how religion and the image of the diety chosen effected a generation and generations.

its an all around, good docu. even got a 7.6 on imdb. :ehh: and they tend to shyt on shyt like this.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
lKpBeJP.jpg
If you become this popular, it's not because you are a good person in Hollywood. She's all the way souled out

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Satanism is about a state of mind not actual worship of the devil. If anything, many traits of our ancient African religions have been misrepresented to symbolize “the devil,” thus further demonizing our people. fukk Christianianity and their fake ass god. Hail the one true gawd Lucifer :ahh:

:russ::russ:

Edub

Veteran
Daps

picture-3.png

thats when this dumb idiot tried to spear head that occult shyt :russ:

quote-do-what-thou-wilt-shall-be-the-whole-of-the-law-aleister-crowley-6-81-72.jpg

That's probably more the photographer(she doesn't seem like that)....but ol' girl did come outta the Disney farmhouse so I wouldn't put nothing past her/them.......stay woke:francis:

(And Jay was a fukkin idiot for that shyt .....exactly when I moved away from him as an artist.....whole shyt was bunk)