black girl lost (is luciferianism back on the rise) zendaya :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You know the photographer and stylist probably told her to wear that right?

giphy.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't rule out a creepy ass CAC occult elite but I don't necessarily believe it either. I see it as a logical possibility like a cool premise for a tv show or book. We don't know what these rich ass motherfukkers are doing behind the shadows.

You'll probably find a lot of occultists in 'elite' society because they understand symbolism and natural laws that govern this reality on a level that most people don't. That kind of shyt only becomes 'occult' or hidden to keep those understandings sectioned off from the bulk of society.

Look at the Pharoahs of Egypt that everybody loves...you think the common people that they weren't commemorating that never got to wear any of that fancy shyt didn't have 'conspiracy theories' about the rich and powerful?

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You'll probably find a lot of occultists in 'elite' society because they understand symbolism and natural laws that govern this reality on a level that most people don't. That kind of shyt only becomes 'occult' or hidden to keep those understanding sectioned off from the bulk of society.

Look at the Pharoahs of Egypt that everybody loves...you think the common people that they weren't commemorating that never got to wear any of that fancy shyt didn't of 'conspiracy theories' about the rich and powerful?

your whole shyt was on point, i remember a few years back. jay was doing that shyt begging high society for exclusivity.

but as for as the baphomet, masonry is widely practiced in the lodges around europe specifally paris and london. a new ruling all members of the judicial system and courts must declare is they are masons.

but its deeper than all that, good post.

Daps
You'll probably find a lot of occultists in 'elite' society because they understand symbolism and natural laws that govern this reality on a level that most people don't. That kind of shyt only becomes 'occult' or hidden to keep those understanding sectioned off from the bulk of society.

Look at the Pharoahs of Egypt that everybody loves...you think the common people that they weren't commemorating that never got to wear any of that fancy shyt didn't of 'conspiracy theories' about the rich and powerful?
This stuff fascinated me as a kid and then that was it. Check out the ball room dance ritual from the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" by Stanley Kubrick.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This stuff fascinated me as a kid and then that was it. Check out the ball room dance ritual from the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" by Stanley Kubrick.

I think it fascinates a lot of people, for good reason.

A lot of these symbols are as old as civilization itself. We understand them on an unconscious level, which is why they use them in the media, because these symbols bypass the critical factor of the conscious mind. Doesn't mean all of it is and more negative or scary than the shyt they actually set out in front of your face. There's fear surrounding the subject because the average person has little to no conscious awareness of what any of it means, yet it's everywhere.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
so do you guys believe in occultism and not christianity okay

it's all relative.

God said "Thou Shall Have No Other God Before Me", not that there weren't any other Gods.

Usually when I bring this point up to Christians, they hit me with the "It meant to not worship like..... money and material things. Put God first."

But if that were the case, Moses never would have had what was basically a wizards duel with Pharaoh's Viziers to prove who's god was strongest