Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
This is now a Zendaya appreciation thread :noah:

zendaya-tout%20copy.jpeg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

zendaya_coleman.jpg
Breh it's crazy how beautiful her face is.

I'm really starting to realize tho, attractivenesss is litterally just face shape (oval with a jawline preferred), eyebrow shape, and taken care of skin and hair.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
it's all relative.

God said "Thou Shall Have No Other God Before Me", not that there weren't any other Gods.

Usually when I bring this point up to Christians, they hit me with the "It meant to not worship like..... money and material things. Put God first."

But if that were the case, Moses never would have had what was basically a wizards duel with Pharaoh's Viziers to prove who's god was strongest
:ohhh:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
it never reached out to popular heights like dikk riding jay was trying to spear head, but the movers and shakers know what goes up and goes down. zendaya is a cutie pie tho, same with chanel iman, hopefully more beautys is coming out here showing diversity. with or without the underlords :russ:

i could post songs and movies dedicated to the baphomet pledge, but this site aint about knowledge of self. bet most havent even watched 'a great and mighty walk' by john henrik clarke.

and its free :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
eternal-sunshine-of-the-spotless-mind-movie-poster-1020251887.jpg

large_EelZzudHRvJmjWccWscN1S5vmI.jpg

MV5BYmUxY2MyOTQtYjRlMi00ZWEwLTkzODctZDMxNDcyNTFhYjNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

that will do, get you a little taster. plus im about to when i get some free space, write up the screenplay because i turned them the fck down not long after that they ran me out my home. but thats for the bank.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
it never reached out to popular heights like dikk riding jay was trying to spear head, but the movers and shakers know what goes up and goes down. zendaya is a cutie pie tho, same with chanel iman, hopefully more beautys is coming out here showing diversity. with or without the underlords :russ:

i could post songs and movies dedicated to the baphomet pledge, but this site aint about knowledge of self. bet most havent even watched 'a great and mighty walk' by john henrik clarke.

and its free :russ:

I might look it up. Thanks