black girl lost (is luciferianism back on the rise) zendaya :

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
You reaching, OP. I'm pretty sure Zendaya never fell victim to the weirdo aspects of Hollywoo-

Harvey+Weinstein+Zendaya+Coleman+20qtwfvjCazm.jpg

:lupe:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Hold up, thecoli vehemately told me that Zendaya wasn’t black so why are we claiming her as such in this thread? :upsetfavre:

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
This appears to be some kind of Greek inspired getup. She has the Greek laurel wreath and lyre on her head and that appears to be Pan, the Greek god of the wild, on her necklace. She looks pretty as usual.
lKpBeJP.jpg

its popularized in greece, but they got all their teachings from travelling back and forth to africa. but goodlooking out on the point there. like the dido tale, they changed it to white people when dido was a black queen.

many things, they peserve and indoctrine to those who seek. the eye masacare is 100% eygptian style, very popular with the hipsters.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: People into new age spirituality claiming ancient africans were luciferians now that's what's up. #FreeMynikkaDrYork

Ya'll get that from the astral realm or anus realm? Funny to see nikkas cape for Aliester crowely too a known freak.

:wow:Think drinking other men semen is spiritual brehs. R.i.p Aiwass

jays a dikk rider of everything, alister crawley was also on the beatles sargent pepper album cover .... cecil rhodes are in the same boat but its 2017 im moving with love and understanding like nas and az said.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Ya'll in here fronting like a goofy ass necklace would stop you from getting the dugout. :laff:

I swear to god ya'll nikkas live in your own world sometimes.