Black feminist are really going to try to ruin Black Panther too

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That doesn't really happen in real life though...

Black people marry their own more than any other race
You get replies like the one you quoted when folks get their views from living online and not offline. I'd love to know where these people live at where they only see black top dudes with generic white women.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I'm sure it's already been said, but Chrissie is not a feminist. nikkas be calling any black women with an opinion a feminist. That shyt is confusing as fukk.

Like a few weeks ago, some were saying Yvette Carnell was a feminist when she's damn nowhere near a feminist. Most feminists don't even like Yvette.

I'm not a fan of these feminists either, but let's be accurate when we talk about black women and their ideologies. I follow Chrissie and she's not a feminist. Her critique of the trailer is because she's a "Dark Skin Activist" (whatever the fukk that is) Basically, she incorrectly believes that you can combat colorism by specifically promoting dark skin beauty. She wants dark skin women seen as damsels and the girl next door. Soft, instead of hard.

"Black Panther" could be problematic, but there's really not enough to go on right now just based on the trailer. All these Black YouTubers are jumping the gun with their opinions, probably for clicks. The main problem with Chrissie is that she likes to sometimes discuss black issues beyond colorism but then revert back to her niche when it's convient or when combating racism seems insurmontable (that's when she starts blaming black men like many of them do). She can discuss what she wants on her channel, but when she tries to shoehorn colorism into every conversation it sometimes becomes silly, this is just another example. Still, she's one of the more original and balanced black YouTubers. She goes in on black men and black women equally.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It's black panther not black pantheress.

If we made then princessy they'd just get mad anyway. Sounds like she wants it so the cacs are attracted to bm as well

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Spoken just like a cracker.

if it's culture then why aren't they passing it down to their kids? How do you have a culture of black pride that you don't pass down to your kids?

The "white wife mixed kids" ad hominem is all they've got. They litwralky have to stoop to making up shyt about people that they don't know from a hole in the wall.
Just like I thought

In the us African Americans are more likely to date out than any other black group so deal with it

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Also bytches need to read the SOURCE MATERIAL

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
you said that africans only date and marry other africans cause they have no other choice :bryan:

come on man you dont believe that bullshyt. thats just reckless to even imply. youre projecting your insecurities onto others.

every race of people date and marry inside their own across the board.. is that because they have no choice?:heh:

you just said some shyt that doesnt even make sense:pachaha:

In many African countries a white man has a lot of opportunity to bang local women and marry them if he wishes. Keep thinking bedwenching is just a problem in the West brehs:mjlol:

If you take a white woman to these countries, local black men will run up on you asking where you found the white woman and if she has friends. My uncle experienced this in Nigeria with his white wife:wow:

IR is only minimised due to the lack of white people there hence the lack of opportunity to date/marry out. Black people have bought into white supremacy worldwide.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Just like I thought

In the us African Americans are more likely to date out than any other black group so deal with it
I don't have a problem dealing with it . It certainly doesn't contradict anything that I've said.
In many African countries a white man has a lot of opportunity to bang local women and marry them if he wishes. Keep thinking bedwenching is just a problem in the West brehs:mjlol:

If you take a white woman to these countries, local black men will run up on you asking where you found the white woman and if she has friends. My uncle experienced this in Nigeria with his white wife:wow:

IR is only minimised due to the lack of white people there hence the lack of opportunity to date/marry out. Black people have bought into white supremacy worldwide.
These cowards don't have the courage to accept the truth. They're just like women in the sense that they would rather lie to themselves to appease fragile emotions. It's pathetic.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
why are you so hostile? :pachaha: you seem mad insecure.

oh and i love how you left the rest of my statement out:bryan:

you clearly hold some bias towards africans, whats your beef, chief?
I just don't respect bytchassness. You're on some bytch shyt and that's why I address you with disrespect. I left part of your post out because it was a deflection. You cats love projecting. You're clearly the one who's insecure about being an African. My point wasn't even specific to Africans. I said that globally blacks lack loyalty and are on some self hate shyt. You chose to take that personally as an African. The sad part is that you know what I've said is true but you still can't help yourself. You gotta work on that bytchassness and low self esteem dude. You can't address problems unless you ID them.

Daps
When Natasha Romanov/Black Widow becomes Queen of Wakanda with T'challa as King.:banderas:

The unified outrage from Black people and white people will be :banderas:

Mark my words, T'challa will end up with a pawg, if not her than Captain Marvel.:steviej:

People overreacting they wouldn't dare :mjlol:
:scust:
fukk you and your neg

Daps
:scust:

these feminists and their agendas

that woman is beautiful :blessed:they are just hating

I did shyt on Amber rose for being baldheaded and yeah it is slightly masculine so I'm not gonna change my stance but it's just my preference especially if it's not cultural.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you said africans dont date out cause they cant, which is pure horseshyt:pachaha:
Thats not what I said you lying ass bytch. Here's what I said and the context in which it was said
That doesn't really happen in real life though...

Black people marry their own more than any other race
That's only true for Africa and that's just because Africans don't have much of a choice. People really need to stop deflecting from black self hate with these out of context stats.