black feminism/womanism thread

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
why do you question my intellect? Just as I read others who develop black critical theories, I also read a lot about black feminist theories, even wrote a few papers on it while in graduate school.
i don't question your intellect.

Black men are attacked by mainstream women, black women, all women, all people.--- yet I am pro black .. not a black male supporter.

Why would a pro black women need to be a black feminist?

Isn't it true that a pro black person supports all black issues?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does that graph contradict what I said? It supports it.

No it doesn't. The graph shows that the difference in earnings between black American men and women is the lowest of all gender gaps. This, strictly speaking, means that black Americans have the most equitable gender gap in the country across racial groups and, ironically, might indicate a lesser need for "feminism" than other types of women.

The state of things make sense as black American women report less everyday discrimination than black men (as a function of white supremacy) and also enjoy hiring advantages over black men too (as a function of white supremacy). Black feminism seeks to further damage black men while leaving all other groups unharmed. This is why other groups ignore or have no issue with black feminism.

Onlooker

Rookie
Daps

Black men are attacked by mainstream women, black women, all women, all people.--- yet I am pro black .. not a black male supporter.

Because BM aren't the only type of men :snoop:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because BM aren't the only type of men :snoop:
:snoop:

images

Point is... no black feminist is doing anything for black women.

100% of the black men and women who actually do anything are not calling themselves black feminist because
1) the majority are black white supremacist and / or against black men.
2) if you are pro black you care about all the causes and issues affecting black women more than anyone else.

Ida B wells , assata shakur, female black panthers, Harriett Tubman, etc... weren't talking about this bullshyt.
They were pro black - which covers black women and their unique issues. This site and every site online and situations in real life prove-- that most black feminist do not have the entire community as a concern.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legitimate feminist issues like equal pay and rights are already covered under the normal feminist purview. Black feminism isn't really about these things, but rather about attacking black men and ignoring white supremacy, which is exactly what white supremacists also do. Thus black feminism is justifiably derided and dismissed as a front to disguise white worshipping under the veil of pro-black conjecture.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who are black women mostly victimized by?
everyone. But you're point about black men attacking black women, specifically, is what???? State you real point.... because interracial conflict isn't a point - it's just a reality for all groups and ethnities for all of history.

You really believe black men are the enemy, when you can only do that if you ignore the facts.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are black women mostly victimized by?

Black men suffer more violence than women. Fortunately though we don't use that as an excuse to hate our own race, which is counterproductive. White men have "victimized" white women for 300 years with murder, rape, etc...and look at them now. You are dismissed, idiot.

Onlooker

Rookie
Daps
:snoop:

images

Point is... no black feminist is doing anything for black women.

100% of the black men and women who actually do anything are not calling themselves black feminist because
1) the majority are black white supremacist and / or against black men.
2) if you are pro black you care about all the causes and issues affecting black women more than anyone else.

Ida B wells , assata shakur, female black panthers, Harriett Tubman, etc... weren't talking about this bullshyt.
They were pro black - which covers black women and their unique issues. This site and every site online and situations in real life prove-- that most black feminist do not have the entire community as a concern.

Then why would you ask a dumb question? :what:BW are attacked on all sides by every race and gender combination yet here you are complaining about what some BW choose to call themselves and how they live there lives while assuming you know all black feminists.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why would you ask a dumb question? :what:BW are attacked on all sides by every race and gender combination yet here you are complaining about what some BW choose to call themselves and how they live there lives while assuming you know all black feminists.

You're an obvious troll so generally I ignore you but if the focus of black feminism was to fight anti-black femaleism perpetuated by non-black groups, then black feminists would attack non-black groups, not BM, which is what black feminists generally do. Black feminists actually tend to ignore non-black people who attack them which implies that black feminist's goal isn't to solve anything with respects to non-black groups. Black feminists claim to be about one thing and then are entirely about another. It's all smoke-and-mirrors, which is why the "movement" is correctly characterized as articulate c00nery.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Thanks for the tag @J-Nice ....

I always viewed Black feminism or womanism as an appeal for recognition and rights from a system designed to make you less than. I don't view it as an attack on patriarchy or Black manhood.

But Black women not wanting to be treated like dirt is = white supremacy on the Coli.... Go figure

Stop being demonic breh. The issue most of us have with black feminism (especially the shyt on twitter) is their continued attack against black men. The fact solidarity is for white women turned into a bash black men fest proves my point. Especially when most of these same broads have white man worship. Those women who align themselves against our community the most high is gonna put to death :ufdup:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

there is a distinction between black feminist views and white feminism. Many of the current black feminist thinkers (bell hooks, angela davis, patricia hill collins, etc) reject white feminist thought, and are very critical of them.

And using your same logic, if we are supporting all black issues, how do we do that without supporting our sisters?

Some black women attack us, but a lot more love and support us. I don't advocate for gender wars, only finding ways to listen to the plight of our sisters today, and seeing how we as a community can improve their collective social conditions.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Stop being demonic breh. The issue most of us have with black feminism (especially the shyt on twitter) is their continued attack against black men. The fact solidarity is for white women turned into a bash black men fest proves my point. Especially when most of these same broads have white man worship. Those women who align themselves against our community the most high is gonna put to death :ufdup:
I dont judge black feminism by twitter arm-chair social justice tropes. I rather define it by those who actually publish literature on the topic. Read Black Feminist Thought by Patricia Hill Collins. White man/woman worship is a result of internalized oppression that affects both genders (Hello Don Lemon)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black feminism is pathetic.....:yeshrug:
yall letting the white jewish women dictate your views

where is the black woman being oppresed in america.....

companies will hire the black woman before the black man ever since i can remeber...:francis:

most contrived BS movement in my lifetime:mjcry:

Jesus Christ stop with this bullshyt man. Black women, just like black men are opprossed in America. It's nikkas like y'all with your wicked mentality that's a danger to black people. Go get you a white bytch and go live happily ever after nikka.