Black female journalist asks why Black men can't wear their GF's jeans like white hipster men?

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Article is B.S.
Why does my "open mindedness" hinge on me wearing finger nail polish
or a fukking skirt ? And why is smart dummy extraordinaire Jaden Smith used
as "Ground zero" for the "progressive" black man ?

Let me be frank, I DON'T hate men who want to rock that skirts, heels, make up etc.,
If that's what you wanna do, DO YOU ! I mean still fukking think prince is one of the G.O.A.T.'s
and he wears heels and all that.

HOWEVER, I don't feel we're engaging in "hyper masculinity" if we simply DO NOT see
the appeal in flirting with androgyny.
This is how I feel at the end of the day. I don't care what any other man chooses to wear. If someone wants to wear their girlfriend's jeans then go ahead. Just don't look at me like I'm a fukking weirdo because I'm a man who chooses to wear clothes designed for men. I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality where you can get ostracised for being normal now.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
yup they want submissive spineless men like these hipster cacs....

It's pretty obvious some spineless hipster cac wrote this article and got a black woman to put her name on it. I've been to hipster bars before; if your an in-shape, intelligent, confident black man you will eat good off the chicks. Hipster white guys hate that shyt, they're used to being around gayish feminine black dudes that offer no competition.:pachaha:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Smh.

Man imma say it....most of these black women that love white guys or want us black men to be like white guys are fukking lame. So lame. Thats why they fukk with white guys. Cause they too lame for the brothas and real sistas know they lame too.

The fukk i wanna wear girls jeans for?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's pretty obvious some spineless hipster cac wrote this article and got a black woman to put her name on it. I've been to hipster bars before; if your an in-shape, intelligent, confident black man you will eat good off the chicks. Hipster white guys hate that shyt, they're used to being around gayish feminine black dudes that offer no competition.:pachaha:
My g....ive been showing up to hispter bars in the past couple of days with the fresh fade the ill style and i have women talk to me i sont even have to do shyt...then again im a handsome dude. And i got some bass in my voice.

honestly these effeminate hipster black dudes aint getting it in like that. Ive seen more of the liked getting curved by women than hooking up with them here in nyc.

And yeah...hipster white guys hate that shyt cause they know they cant compete... lol.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Only c00n bedwenches would encourage black men to not be strong and be a weakling.

I think for a lot of black women we don't see your masculinity benefitting us. If anything it comes off as vulgar and anti black women/girls a lot of the time. So forgive us for not encouraging the type of masculinity that sees is as bytches and ho and with no other purpose outside of casual sex.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
There it is. That's that inflated sense of power and control over black males and our capabilities as leaders.

It's always going to come down to dikk, p*ssy and sex in these conversations, but gender roles and masculinity is so much more deeper.

But naw, "nikkas" are only reduced to p*ssy hounds. Simple, base, hypersexual beasts.

fukk power structure and the negative implications of having a weak effeminate males. It's all about p*ssy :francis:

But whose fault is that?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality where you can get ostracised for being normal now.
Your existence as a normal dude is contributing to the systems in place that oppress all the people that aren't "normal" :troll:

No joke that's what these dumbass tumblr Marxist believe.

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
Ha ha... Why shouldn't she be? She actually benefits from the loyalty but what do black women get but a kick In the ass?

i swear its only pure c00ns like you that believe that white men and women relationships are sweet :mjlol:

you have to ignore a good deal of history and current affairs to even believe some shyt like this :russ:

white women are still struggling to get respect from white men to this day :stopitslime:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
She's posting something to appease whites and feminist black women.

White people prefer the feminine gayish black dude who smiles all the time and tries to make them laugh. Basically the spineless try hard, oh and black feminists prefer this type of nikka too.:ld:

I think you've proved her point. You described a black man who smiles and has a sense of humor as a try hard. That could be his personality sans the try hard bit.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i swear its only pure c00ns like you that believe that white men and women relationships are sweet :mjlol:

you have to ignore a good deal of history and current affairs to even believe some shyt like this :russ:

white women are still struggling to get respect from white men to this day :stopitslime:

I just do to want to be called a bytch or a ho.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My g....ive been showing up to hispter bars in the past couple of days with the fresh fade the ill style and i have women talk to me i sont even have to do shyt...then again im a handsome dude. And i got some bass in my voice.

honestly these effeminate hipster black dudes aint getting it in like that. Ive seen more of the liked getting curved by women than hooking up with them here in nyc.

And yeah...hipster white guys hate that shyt cause they know they cant compete... lol.
Yep. They're mostly there for the cac males to feel closer to the black experience whilst knowing he's not a sexual threat to his women. And the females usually just friend zone them. :mjlol: