Black female journalist asks why Black men can't wear their GF's jeans like white hipster men?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The liberal left has brainwashed blacks into shaming themselves for being black.
Pos rep pending.

I've never dapped so many comments in one thread, so many of these posts need a pos rep from me.
This is why you can't trust white liberals...they want us to go against our best interests to suit their's.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
yup they want submissive spineless men like these hipster cacs....
The funny thing is?

These hipster cacs aren't submissive either. Sure, they might be beta males or lower (I don't even believe in those terms), but their women...submit to them.

The powers that be want black men to be neutered domesticated house cats like @Luck said.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Breh, concerning the phasing part: black people arent being portrayed in major motion pictures like they were in the 80s and 90s. We dont see new franchises like Becerly Hills Cop or Lethal Weapon (other then Bad Boys). Denzel is getting older and we still dont have a replacement. Wesely Snipes is older as well and has been tainted. I really dont see a young martial artist with acting talent as his replacement (Lateef Chowder cant act like Snipes).

Kevin Hart is trying hard to be the next Eddie Murphey but he is no where as well rounded as he is.

Hollywood is trying hard to stuff Tyler Perry as a leading black male. Maybe Michael B Jordan will be the next blsck A-list actor but I dont see him commanding a presence on the screen like Denzel, Sam, or Idris. Hell I gotta watch a BBC show, Luther, to see a intelligent black male using his brain to solve problems. Rosewood is another show. But thatz it.

Blacks will be regulated to cowardly sambo roles, comedy relief, or bedwench roles. I see it in various shows today, if they even have any blsck characters. Its no coicedence that the highest rated tv show, Big Bang Theory, has no regular black actors.
This is world is AFRAID of a masculine, strong, intelligent, witty, charming, well-spoken, and dynamic black man who kicks ass and takes names and all of the brehs women. Who's not afraid to get in anybody's face. Who has pride in himself and his heritage.

That's why black men are portrayed in the media as we are...white male insecurity.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There it is. That's that inflated sense of power and control over black males and our capabilities as leaders.

It's always going to come down to dikk, p*ssy and sex in these conversations, but gender roles and masculinity is so much more deeper.

But naw, "nikkas" are only reduced to p*ssy hounds. Simple, base, hypersexual beasts.

fukk power structure and the negative implications of having a weak effeminate males. It's all about p*ssy :francis:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one offended as fukk by that post.

Basically she saying we stupid and only operated under basic instincts (food, sex, sleep).

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is just a side effect of feminist thought, large swathes of feminist believe masculinity in itself to be toxic and an artificial trait created and fostered by a patriarchal society. Google "toxic masculinity"

They're highly invested in men acting similar to women because it supports their political ideology and social worldview. They believe the world would be a better place if men behaved more like women.

It's just very goofy for people to complain about the violent and toxic nature of masculinity while simultaneously reaping the benefits of it in a country that was built on macro level acts mirroring "toxic masculinity"
This.

is why I see feminism (especially white feminism) as a joke.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
This.

is why I see feminism (especially white feminism) as a joke.
all these black liberals think these white liberals are their friends lol

Now you got black women talking about "toxic masculinity"
but those feminist white women they got it from aren't ready to give up that privilege that white male "toxic masculinity" afforded them though :mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I love how us black men are always the ones everyone asks us to change or fix things about ourselves in order to be "accepted" by a society that refuses to accept us.

It's either we're too loud
Or we need to "calm down"
Or we need to "not be angry"
Or we need to dress in three piece suits and ties instead of wearing whatever we feel like to make others feel less threatened and so cops don't shoot us
Or we're too thirsty
Or we're too misogynistic by calling women "hoes"
Or we're too judgemental
Or we're too obsessed with other races of women
Or we're too homophobic
Or we're too unaccepting of different culture
Or we're too ignorant or uncultured and need to do more cac stuff to make people think differently of us
Or we cuss too much
Or we're too "militant" and make everything about race (even in situations when it is about race)
Or we need to be "team players" in a workplace environment that's naturally alienating to us
Or we don't talk white enough for others to feel comfortable
Or we talk too white and don't talk black enough for black people to feel like they can relate to us
Or we aren't thugs but nerds and have no spark with the women
Or we are thugs and not nerds and we need to be nerds to not have others afraid of us

Seriously, if you do not get the fukk out of my face with this shyt... :francis:

I am sooooo sick and tired of everyone thinking they can police us and our actions.

Just focus on yourself and shut the fukk up. Especially when it's not your place.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
This is world is AFRAID of a masculine, strong, intelligent, witty, charming, well-spoken, and dynamic black man who kicks ass and takes names and all of the brehs women. Who's not afraid to get in anybody's face. Who has pride in himself and his heritage.

That's why black men are portrayed in the media as we are...white male insecurity.

White men are the biggest beta male hatin ass fakkits on earth.

I read that Denzel Washington was once considered the sexiest man alive and even had Julia Roberts crushing on him. I'm sure that musta had white dudes feeling a certain kind of way seeing this black man from Mount Vernon, NY being the object of every woman's desire. You can bet that the CACs in Hollywood will not let that happen again.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
This is why I encourage black men and women to...AVOID the media. (social media is alright)

Yes. Don't fukk with TV. Don't fukk with movies. Don't fukk with entertainment where the black guy gets killed first in the horror movie, or the white guy is the hero and the asexual black sidekick only offers comic relief. That damaging.

One of the reasons I'm happy I stopped watching TV. My self-esteem is through the roof now. Haven't watched or owned one since 2008. Started working out. Started reading more about black and african history. Started doing yoga and kickboxing. started to strengthen my mind soul and body more...to repair the damage (or attempt to) that this society wreaked on my mind.

This is how my mom raised me, I wasn't allowed to watch tv, and I had to read every Richard Wright book. Now that I'm old enough to tell the difference I like tv though, I learn a lot from it, especially since I'm introverted.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
That wasn't the point of the article in any way. I get that the collective IQ around here is lower than 100, and that most of you all don't have deeper thoughts than "mah dikk my big dikk that every man envies and wants me strong masculine rah", but that's not a problem for the rest of us, so my sympathy is light when it comes to you all not being able to understand complex ideas.

:mjlol:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
all these black liberals think these white liberals are their friends lol

Now you got black women talking about "toxic masculinity"
but those feminist white women they got it from aren't ready to give up that privilege that white male "toxic masculinity" afforded them though :mjpls:

Of course not.

It's like that one vid where the old asked a room of white women, if they would trade places with a black person. shyt was dead silence... :mjpls:

They know which side of the bread has their butter... they just want more butter on their biscuit:sas2:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I love how us black men are always the ones everyone asks us to change or fix things about ourselves in order to be "accepted" by a society that refuses to accept us.

It's either we're too loud
Or we need to "calm down"
Or we need to "not be angry"
Or we need to dress in three piece suits and ties instead of wearing whatever we feel like to make others feel less threatened and so cops don't shoot us
Or we're too thirsty
Or we're too misogynistic by calling women "hoes"
Or we're too judgemental
Or we're too obsessed with other races of women
Or we're too homophobic
Or we're too unaccepting of different culture
Or we're too ignorant or uncultured and need to do more cac stuff to make people think differently of us
Or we cuss too much
Or we're too "militant" and make everything about race (even in situations when it is about race)
Or we need to be "team players" in a workplace environment that's naturally alienating to us
Or we don't talk white enough for others to feel comfortable
Or we talk too white and don't talk black enough for black people to feel like they can relate to us
Or we aren't thugs but nerds and have no spark with the women
Or we are thugs and not nerds and we need to be nerds to not have others afraid of us

Seriously, if you do not get the fukk out of my face with this shyt... :francis:

I am sooooo sick and tired of everyone thinking they can police us and our actions.

Just focus on yourself and shut the fukk up. Especially when it's not your place.

:salute:

Imagine a Michael Jai White type of dude being on covers of magazines that women read? That would make white men obsolete in the dating scene. :skip: