Black family seeks answers as their 8 year old son was burned severely at sleepover with cacs, no 911 call was made

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Parents do Not let your kids spend the night at peoples houses other than grandparents honestly. It won’t be worth it, when one day your daughter tell you (or son) that they uncle molested them , or were mistreated by a friends parents. This is how these things happen. It’s not worth it. Is it being overprotective? Maybe? But No sleepovers man. Can’t trust nobody outside of grandma and grandpa to treat your kids as good as you

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Moved to a white neighborhood in Texas when I was 9 yrs old. Mad friends pretty quickly, was invited to a sleepover within the 1st month. My folks had met their folks and it was good. But my granny wasn't keen on that sleepover shyt. As up to that point you only stayed over a close cousins house. But I wad allowed to go. We had so much fun, their parents would go to bed early and let they kids have the run of the house, they had pizza and snacks of all kinds rented all types of movies. Never felt unsafe and it wasn't no sinister shyt. As the yrs went by my house became sleepover central.

And I don't have a problem with my daughter going to or having sleepovers
When those parents meet me they see:birdman: and assure me that my child is safe and during FaceTime during that night call to check up on everything and still :birdman:

Last edited: