Black family seeks answers as their 8 year old son was burned severely at sleepover with cacs, no 911 call was made

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'd be in prison.
UKVu0t8.gif

Yeah.
Cacs feign ignorance.
I'd have to burn their house down..and they will understand why :wow:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I wonder what the ethnic background of the parents is

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I remember growing up in the burbs in the early 90's and making friends with white kids and occasionally going over to the white kids crib for a birthday or sleepover.

I was young but I don't remember any of the parents/older siblings being friendly to me. In fact I recall it being awkward or even standoffish now that I think about it. I often wonder if I ever was in any danger myself because of stories like this.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I remember growing up in the burbs in the early 90's and making friends with white kids and occasionally going over to the white kids crib for a birthday or sleepover.

I was young but I don't remember any of the parents/older siblings being friendly to me. In fact I recall it being awkward or even standoffish now that I think about it. I often wonder if I ever was in any danger myself because of stories like this.

We grew up with parents that didnt even like hearing we had lunch at a friends place..Id probably get a beating if they heard I sat down with my friends family for lunch, let alone spending the night in a cacs lair..

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Yeah
My parents didn’t let me have no sleepovers and I plan on doing the same.
If it ain’t family then :camby:
My parents would never. They never even let me go on class trips :mjlol: . There were trips at the beach and camping in the woods for the weekend. I hated that as a kid since i couldnt go but I clearly understand as an adult.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I swear some black folk are living in fukkin LaLa land thinking shyt is all good with cacs… I don’t care how long you’ve known them or how cool you are with them… NEVER TRUST THEM especially with your fukkin kids… Never let your child stay over with them for sleep overs… If you want to do the sleep over fine have white friend come to your house.. not the other way around..

As adults never go in no camping trips or fishing or whatever the fukk they do and you the only negro there.. shyt never ends well :snoop:

I have a lot of white friends and some I’ve known since high school(met playing aau bball before it was aau) but never once in my fukkin life I’ve felt comfortable hanging out with them solo… if we hang out trust it was bout 5 or 6 brehs there too…