Black family seeks answers as their 8 year old son was burned severely at sleepover with cacs, no 911 call was made

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I’m trying to wrap my head around how your child can go somewhere suffer burns over 80% of their body. The family cover it up. The police do nothing. Your child lays up in intensive care for the past two months, suffering kidney failure,ventilation, being brought back to life twice , and you still haven’t torn them nikkas down piece by fukking piece. :demonic:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If I had to guess, they were using rubbing alcohol to set their hands on fire and someone poured more alcohol all over the kid.

Never leave your Black children alone under the care of white folks unless you can guarantee that every second will be filmed, like in the case of daycare services.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mindblown: wtf is this shyt?!!? burned and no cops was called on what happened and who did it in a cacs house??? Do black folks not understand you cannot leave your kids around them at all!!! why are they not going to the DA's office or getting a lawyer involved seeking punitive and criminal actions???